Black Drug Addict Detained In Russia

He is being sarcastic to your racist ass!
FB_IMG_1646164990054.jpg

I never got these kind of comments. Seems really petty. When someone starts a thread I did first, and it gets more traction than mine, I never say anything. I try not to be small
That's just one of many factors that proves some people on here are getting paid to post their insane twaddle. The only other reason someone would care that a similar thread is getting more responses is if they're a mentally ill narcissist with absolutely no life.

I don't know if she had the hash oil or not, but I find it pretty ridiculous that Trump supprters are complaining about it when many of them smoke a lot of pot.

I don't know if she had the hash oil or not, but I find it pretty ridiculous that Trump supprters are complaining about it when many of them smoke a lot of pot.
Don't be an idiot and pack in your belongings on a plane. You need to even double check the policies for prescribed drugs just the play it safe.

I don't. But if I did, I would respect the laws of the country I'm in.

only black people, not a single white person has ever been arrested for it
Sure. Just ask (white) Billy Hayes how that Turkish prison was in 1977 when he was busted for smuggling hash OUT of Turkey. Fucking racist morons. People who don't have enough common sense to follow the laws of the nation they are visiting deserve whatever happens to them.

Sure. Just ask (white) Billy Hayes how that Turkish prison was in 1977 when he was busted for smuggling hash OUT of Turkey. Fucking racist morons. People who don't have enough common sense to follow the laws of the nation they are visiting deserve whatever happens to them.

Sarcasm has always escaped the less intelligent members of society.

Forum List

Back