black Democrat Lawyer Found Guilty in $7 Million COVID Relief Fraud to Buy Rolls-Royce and 10-Carat Diamond Ring for $148,000

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Wow. What a crook these Democrats are. Scamming the government for their own personal gain. May she suffer in jail. Also, there's a reason why I didn't capitalize the b in black in the title.

A lawyer is so stupid that she figured she could hide $7M by driving around in a Rolls Royce.

Warren Buffett was worth tens of billions and he lived in the same home since 1956 and drove an old Caddy.

She is isn't too bright. Is it this easy to produce lawyers in America? How low are the standards?

Wow. What a crook these Democrats are. Scamming the government for their own personal gain. May she suffer in jail. Also, there's a reason why I didn't capitalize the b in black in the title.

Wow! She's in trouble, BIG TIME! Stories like this do no surprise me. I think there was very little oversight on those Covid relief programs in general and not just related to one political party or the other.
I wonder what the statute of limitation is on those type crimes. I suspect money recovered is miniscule compared to loss.

These are the same kind of people who sued Rudy Giuliani for a billion dollars and won. Rudy we love you dude.

LOck his ass up.

Oh wait. It's gateway pundit.

We've discussed this before, Son. You're gonna end up going blind or some shit.

All she had to do was become a Black Lives Matter officer, free money untraceable. What a dumb ass.

Forum List

Back