Black Culture Day

Nothing can better represent the black culture then violence.

Bullypulpit said:
A reptile is a suitable image for you and your ilk.

Have you checked to see if the story is true Bully? Why ignore facts if they exist? I know that is the mantra of the left, "if you don't like it, ignore it or attack it". Geeze, if you think the article is bunk, then attack the article with some substance.

You prove once again that the left almost solely relies on personal attacks cuz they can't support their own positions with facts.

Dave said:
Nothing can better represent the black culture then violence.

And nothing can better represent Jews than greasy hair locks and siphoning off the lifeblood of America. Thanks for making me see the light.

Unfortunately this story is true as I used to live in Sacramento where the fair is held. But I will claim that everyday in America is still White culture day.

OCA said:
But I will claim that everyday in America is still White culture day.
Thank God, much better then running around naked trying to eat one another.

OCA said:
And nothing can better represent Jews than greasy hair locks and siphoning off the lifeblood of America. Thanks for making me see the light.
You sure seem to take great pleasure trying to insult a great people like the Jews. Not being a Jew myself, I can still appreciate what great people Jews have always been and are.

Forum List

Back