Bipartisan Group Votes To End Biden Crackdown Targeting Gas-Powered Trucks

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The House passed legislation Tuesday to reject a Biden administration environmental regulation that targets heavy-duty vehicle tailpipe emissions.

"Folks, I want to be crystal clear today. Woke bureaucrats in Washington are on a climate justice crusade using the heavy hand of government to go after the trucking industry that keeps America moving. And in the last three decades, we've made significant, significant strides in the right direction to decrease emissions and increase efficiency."

"The EPA unilaterally imposed this detrimental rule which could lead to a litany of further supply chain disruptions across the country, hit the smaller mom-and-pop trucking companies the hardest and pass along increased costs to the American consumer. This is exactly why it is imperative that the House passes this joint resolution to nullify this burdensome regulation.
"

The Biden administration is IMPOSING their agenda that hurts Americans. Today Democrats joined Republicans to stop this authoritarian measure through LEGISLATION.

The House passed legislation Tuesday to reject a Biden administration environmental regulation that targets heavy-duty vehicle tailpipe emissions.

"Folks, I want to be crystal clear today. Woke bureaucrats in Washington are on a climate justice crusade using the heavy hand of government to go after the trucking industry that keeps America moving. And in the last three decades, we've made significant, significant strides in the right direction to decrease emissions and increase efficiency."

"The EPA unilaterally imposed this detrimental rule which could lead to a litany of further supply chain disruptions across the country, hit the smaller mom-and-pop trucking companies the hardest and pass along increased costs to the American consumer. This is exactly why it is imperative that the House passes this joint resolution to nullify this burdensome regulation.
"

The Biden administration is IMPOSING their agenda that hurts Americans. Today Democrats joined Republicans to stop this authoritarian measure through LEGISLATION.

I was hoping the anti inflation bill would be forthcoming but maybe next week.

Forum List

Back