Biological warfare? ANTIFA protesters threw bottles filled with sh*t & Piss at white rally

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Biological Warfare? Antifa Protesters Threw Bottles Filled with Sh*t, Piss at White Rally

Counterprotesters at a rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, confronted White nationalist attendees and reporters using bags filled with urine and feces, according to various reports over the weekend.

As in previous confrontations, antifascist protesters were accused of lobbing tear gas canisters, cement-filled bottles and containers filled with urine and other chemicals at “Unite the Right” rally gatherers on Saturday.

Follow
Millie Weaver @Millie__Weaver

AntiFa has been hyper aggressive at the #UniteTheRight rally. Throwing urine, feces, paint, chemicals, smoke canisters, & pepper spraying.

9:33 A

Follow
James Edwards @JamesEdwardsTPC

1) My co-host reports that "antifa" has attacked him with mace and are throwing urine and feces at #UniteTheRight participants.

8:27 AM - Aug 12, 2017

Follow
Clark @clarksmith2000

Wouldn't using urine and feces to bomb other people be considered using a biological weapon and maybe a terrorist attack

9:37 AM - Aug 14, 2017

Follow
Mike Cernovich

✔@Cernovich

ANTIFA, a left wing organization, threw urine on a left wing media outlet. https://twitter.com/katiecouric/status/896382352712241152 …

10:08 AM - Aug 12, 2017

Follow
~ Nina ~ @NinaCable65

Replying to @FoxNews @JudgeJeanine
ANTIFA came w a ton of full water bottles, balloons filled w urine & feces, pepper spray, homemade weapons, they attacked a peaceful protest

5:56 PM - Aug 12, 2017

Follow
Timothy Tobin @tatobin2

Replying to @MissBeteNoire @AnnCoulter
Antifa maced, tear-gassed, and assaulted people, threw urine, feces, balloons w/ chemicals and paint, stones, bottles filled w/ cement, &c.

11:59 AM - Aug 14, 2017

Another reporter claimed Antifa threw pepper spray and pink paint at white nationalists.

12 Aug
Ned Oliver @nedoliver
Replying to @nedoliver
And on cue, another all out brawl. Antifa firing pepper spray. Had to leave area after filming this. pic.twitter.com/4JqnKKXhJ2

Follow
Ned Oliver @nedoliver

Counterprotesters are throwing water balloons filled with pink paint at white nationalists - as seen on this police car pic.twitter.com/4GZ54Ho1yZ

8:09 AM - Aug 12, 2017
DHCcT7kXoAAVkP0.jpg:small

NBC’s Katie Couric reported Saturday morning that her producers were “sprayed with urine,” but didn’t identify which side she suspected.

Follow
Katie Couric

✔@katiecouric

Two of my producers just got sprayed with urine. Lovely. Hard to keep your cool.

7:46 AM - Aug 12, 2017

https://twitter.com/LANURSE1

“Former New York Times reporter Sheryl Gay Stolberg also said she saw protesters throwing urine on reporters,” reported The Morning Call, a Virginia newspaper.

However, Stolberg claimed “alt-righties” were responsible – with zero proof.

Follow
Sheryl Gay Stolberg

Follow
Boycott Anti-Trump @45for8

Do you have proof Sheryl? How about a picture or video... I mean you DID have a photographer right? Only pic I saw was antifa setting fires pic.twitter.com/6ltVpZdQIY

11:45 AM - Aug 12, 2017
DHDNo3nUwAERHQg.jpg:small

And the article continues over on the site, these pricks are vicious low life scums..........
Paid off by Soros to create division and destroy our Nation the goal people need to wake the fk up and get on board with each other so we can stop these loser from winning the Soros game plan.

Are they sure it was feces? Maybe the KKK guys were just smelling each other. That's more likely the truth.

And how do they know it was real urine. Was it the color of trump's hair?

We have to wait for the facts to come out.

Biological Warfare? Antifa Protesters Threw Bottles Filled with Sh*t, Piss at White Rally

Counterprotesters at a rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, confronted White nationalist attendees and reporters using bags filled with urine and feces, according to various reports over the weekend.

As in previous confrontations, antifascist protesters were accused of lobbing tear gas canisters, cement-filled bottles and containers filled with urine and other chemicals at “Unite the Right” rally gatherers on Saturday.

Follow
Millie Weaver @Millie__Weaver

AntiFa has been hyper aggressive at the #UniteTheRight rally. Throwing urine, feces, paint, chemicals, smoke canisters, & pepper spraying.

9:33 A

Follow
James Edwards @JamesEdwardsTPC

1) My co-host reports that "antifa" has attacked him with mace and are throwing urine and feces at #UniteTheRight participants.

8:27 AM - Aug 12, 2017

Follow
Clark @clarksmith2000

Wouldn't using urine and feces to bomb other people be considered using a biological weapon and maybe a terrorist attack

9:37 AM - Aug 14, 2017

Follow
Mike Cernovich

✔@Cernovich

ANTIFA, a left wing organization, threw urine on a left wing media outlet. https://twitter.com/katiecouric/status/896382352712241152 …

10:08 AM - Aug 12, 2017

Follow
~ Nina ~ @NinaCable65

Replying to @FoxNews @JudgeJeanine
ANTIFA came w a ton of full water bottles, balloons filled w urine & feces, pepper spray, homemade weapons, they attacked a peaceful protest

5:56 PM - Aug 12, 2017

Follow
Timothy Tobin @tatobin2

Replying to @MissBeteNoire @AnnCoulter
Antifa maced, tear-gassed, and assaulted people, threw urine, feces, balloons w/ chemicals and paint, stones, bottles filled w/ cement, &c.

11:59 AM - Aug 14, 2017

Another reporter claimed Antifa threw pepper spray and pink paint at white nationalists.

12 Aug
Ned Oliver @nedoliver
Replying to @nedoliver
And on cue, another all out brawl. Antifa firing pepper spray. Had to leave area after filming this. pic.twitter.com/4JqnKKXhJ2

Follow
Ned Oliver @nedoliver

Counterprotesters are throwing water balloons filled with pink paint at white nationalists - as seen on this police car pic.twitter.com/4GZ54Ho1yZ

8:09 AM - Aug 12, 2017
DHCcT7kXoAAVkP0.jpg:small

NBC’s Katie Couric reported Saturday morning that her producers were “sprayed with urine,” but didn’t identify which side she suspected.

Follow
Katie Couric

✔@katiecouric

Two of my producers just got sprayed with urine. Lovely. Hard to keep your cool.

7:46 AM - Aug 12, 2017

“Former New York Times reporter Sheryl Gay Stolberg also said she saw protesters throwing urine on reporters,” reported The Morning Call, a Virginia newspaper.

However, Stolberg claimed “alt-righties” were responsible – with zero proof.

Follow
Sheryl Gay Stolberg

Follow
Boycott Anti-Trump @45for8

Do you have proof Sheryl? How about a picture or video... I mean you DID have a photographer right? Only pic I saw was antifa setting fires pic.twitter.com/6ltVpZdQIY

11:45 AM - Aug 12, 2017
DHDNo3nUwAERHQg.jpg:small

And the article continues over on the site, these pricks are vicious low life scums..........
Paid off by Soros to create division and destroy our Nation the goal people need to wake the fk up and get on board with each other so we can stop these loser from winning the Soros game plan.

Of course, they did and the media has totally ignored this!

• Banned
Are they sure it was feces? Maybe the KKK guys were just smelling each other. That's more likely the truth.

ANTIFA is worse than any group from BLM to KKK these are the scum of all groups.

ANTIFA is worse than any group from BLM to KKK these are the scum of all groups.
Sounds like they're just fighting stinky fire with stinky fire. Lol...

That IS a crime, isn't it?

Not sure anymore because these violent Democrat groups never seem to be held accountable for these crimes.

Aw. they're just children doing childish things.

Hell, I remember the Saturday morning movies (cheap) at a decrepit old theater. They never turned on the light 'cause you would see the rats running across the stage.

Fondly do I recall the cries of " "BLIVET" echoing off the walls.....

Of course paper bags were free then. Best were the waxed ones that you got with the nickel popcorn 'cause they were waxed and didn't leak until they were supposed to.

Jeez, do we want childhood to end at maybe 30?

Aw. they're just children doing childish things.

Hell, I remember the Saturday morning movies (cheap) at a decrepit old theater. They never turned on the light 'cause you would see the rats running across the stage.

Fondly do I recall the cries of " "BLIVET" echoing off the walls.....

Of course paper bags were free then. Best were the waxed ones that you got with the nickel popcorn 'cause they were waxed and didn't leak until they were supposed to.

Jeez, do we want childhood to end at maybe 30?

Obama thought we should be considered children up to age 31, oh but wait that only applied to illegal immigrants.

Oh and lets keep kids on parents health coverage until age 26 and if you don't you get fined....
Only a moron like him would dream that bs up.

Bull and you know it. He would have hated Trump.
Kessler inbreds which link back to founders that followed Dem George Wallace. Oh my!
It warms my heart to think of Kessler's inbred Nazi's being covered in piss and shit
George Wallace was scum that would have voted for Trump.
Why? They're both populists, they're both socially conservative, they both oppose diversity, they both appeal to those that celebrate the Confederate flag, they both support protectionist fiscal policy, they both appeal to white supremacists..... I'm actually finding it difficult to come up with a single difference between the 2 other than the Donald's addiction to whoring around and making a mockery out of the sanctity of marriage.

Forum List

Back