Bin Laden's plan for 'global fireball'

I know, I know... This is an October surprise to scare you into voting for McCain... Please save the conspiracy theory posts... Afterall Obama should be able to handle a little forest fire right? Hasn't he already parted the sea.....

:yawn:

If Al Queda had any power left, they would have attacked us weeks ago when the stock market was plunging 400 points every day. How difficult is it to walk onto a very crowded subway in New York City with a suicide bomb in a backpack and to detonate it?

Answer: Extremely easy.

There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING preventing someone from doing this. There are no bomb detectors, no bomb sniffing dogs on every car, no checkpoints and required searches before you enter the subway... it's so easy and yet Al Queda hasn't done it.

They have no power left. Terrorism is dead.

:yawn:

If Al Queda had any power left, they would have attacked us weeks ago when the stock market was plunging 400 points every day. How difficult is it to walk onto a very crowded subway in New York City with a suicide bomb in a backpack and to detonate it?

Answer: Extremely easy.

There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING preventing someone from doing this. There are no bomb detectors, no bomb sniffing dogs on every car, no checkpoints and required searches before you enter the subway... it's so easy and yet Al Queda hasn't done it.

Thanks to George W. Bush. :clap2:

Who the hell is Joseph Farah?

I don't see any reason to believe this report.

Not because I doubt that AlQada is capable of acting this way, but because there's no supporting documentation to lead me to believe this BLOGGER knows anything.

When some goverment INTEL report comes to the fore to support this guy's unsubstantiated claim, then I'll take it seriously.

There are no bomb detectors, no bomb sniffing dogs on every car, no checkpoints and required searches before you enter the subway... it's so easy and yet Al Queda hasn't done it.

"Mission Accomplished" Bush Wins:lol::lol::lol:

"Mission Accomplished" Bush Wins:lol::lol::lol:

That's after 4000 of our troops have been killed, tens of thousands injured, our civil rights being stripped away from us, the NSA spying on our own soldiers, creating "Free speech zones" several blocks away from where protestors want to be and an economy in the tank. Great job, Bush!

Jesus, you guys try to find one bright spot and blow it up in such epic proportion and forget about everything else Bush has done....

Where's the privatized social security? Where's "No Child Left Behind," how does Iran start developing a nuclear weapon.... come on! He did one thing right by putting Petreus in command. That's like scoring a homerun in the 9th inning when it's 900-0.

And the reason for this is...?

The Republicans blew Al Queda out of proportion as to its size and scope. It was never anywhere nearly as big and powerful as they made it out to be and certainly not worth trillions of American dollars and being stripped of our civil rights.

How about those soldiers that were jailed and court martialed because they were following orders at Aby Ghraib? Instead of Rumsfeld admitting he gave the order and resigning, our soldiers who are off fighting this war dying for us are the ones who had to be blamed. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

Forum List

Back