May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Bill Would Force Obama To Reveal Birth Documents

State senator: 'Why wouldn't they be available to the public?'

Posted: August 07, 2009
12:30 am Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Hawaii state Sen. Will Espero, a Democrat, has confirmed plans to introduce legislation through which the state's lawmakers would force the public disclosure of all President Obama's birth documents held by the Hawaii Department of Health, including President Obama’s long-form original birth certificate.

Espero told WND his bill is aimed at "giving citizens access to birth records" under a standard of government transparency which would permit journalists to request in writing the public disclosure of vital birth records including long-form birth certificates of all persons born in Hawaii. He said it would include the release of birth records on those previously born in Hawaii.

"My decision to file the legislation was primarily a result of the fuss over President Obama's birth records and the lingering questions," Espero said.

Espero told WND that he believes President Obama was born in Hawaii.

"My motivation is strictly to promote transparency," he said. "When I found out that Hawaii birth records were not available to the public my first thought was, 'Why wouldn't they be available to the public?'

"As far as I am concerned, records regarding whether a person was born here or not should be in the public domain," he said.

Asked specifically about Obama's birth records, including the original long-form birth certificate, Espero said, "Whatever birth records regarding President Obama that the Hawaii Department has on file should be made public."

Story continues here...

Democrats love birthers

They highlight a crucial constituency of the republican party. The radical fringe that the republicans have built as their base are used to hang around a candidates neck. Each republican is asked...."Do you believe Obama was born in this country"?? Let them choose between offending their nutjob supporters or looking like an idiot

Democrats love birthers

They highlight a crucial constituency of the republican party. The radical fringe that the republicans have built as their base are used to hang around a candidates neck. Each republican is asked...."Do you believe Obama was born in this country"?? Let them choose between offending their nutjob supporters or looking like an idiot

the perfect cover story for obama, one might think...but then nothing is perfect.

Democrats love birthers

You know what... you actually sound a little SCARED about this. You wouldn't be scared of what we'll actually find are you? What if obama WASN'T born in Hawaii? What if obama does NOT fit the constitutional requirements as a "natural born citizen?" What then? Well I'll tell ya, not only are you and every other jack ass that ridiculed millions of rational thinking Americans for wanting to see some valid proof obama was born where he says he was, going to look like ass licking, moron, obamabots, but the country is going to erupt in chaos, total anarchy. Yeah if you dumb asses had a single brain cell working that understood logic or fact, you better start sweating a little. The time is getting near and we're going to get to the bottom of this, and I'll tell ya something else, I think the *BIRTHERS* are the ones who are going to get the last laugh. Just my hunch.

Democrats love birthers

So you would put them in the same category as the myriad left wingers who claimed, and continue to claim, that President Bush and VP Cheney were behind the 911 attacks?

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Hawaii state Sen. Will Espero, a Democrat, has confirmed plans to introduce legislation through which the state's lawmakers would force the public disclosure of all President Obama's birth documents held by the Hawaii Department of Health, including President Obama’s long-form original birth certificate.

Espero told WND his bill is aimed at "giving citizens access to birth records" under a standard of government transparency which would permit journalists to request in writing the public disclosure of vital birth records including long-form birth certificates of all persons born in Hawaii. He said it would include the release of birth records on those previously born in Hawaii.

"My decision to file the legislation was primarily a result of the fuss over President Obama's birth records and the lingering questions," Espero said.

"My motivation is strictly to promote transparency," he said. "When I found out that Hawaii birth records were not available to the public my first thought was, 'Why wouldn't they be available to the public?'

"As far as I am concerned, records regarding whether a person was born here or not should be in the public domain," he said.

Asked specifically about Obama's birth records, including the original long-form birth certificate, Espero said, "Whatever birth records regarding President Obama that the Hawaii Department has on file should be made public."

Story continues here...

A state senator passing a bill to trump federal law (HIPAA)?

Good luck with that.

BTW, if Jerome Corsi says it, it's most likely distorted.

Democrats love birthers

So you would put them in the same category as the myriad left wingers who claimed, and continue to claim, that President Bush and VP Cheney were behind the 911 attacks?

Are they left-wingers, or just kooks?

TPTB seem to forget that they work for us. They should have no problem with a bill that requires this type of information, this type of transparency.

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Story continues here...

A state senator passing a bill to trump federal law (HIPAA)?

Good luck with that.

BTW, if Jerome Corsi says it, it's most likely distorted.
Scared aren't ya? Scared that just maybe your little lop eared messiah DOESN'T meet the requirements as a "natural born citizen."

Too bad. The heat is on and we're going to get to the bottom of this. No matter how vehemently YOU object, or try to deflect, practically half the nation wants to see this supposed, purported, real birth certificate.

What baffles the shit out of me is, WHY YOU DON'T. Well... that's not true. I know that you and all the other obamabots in the obama ass licking club are just a little more than apprehensive at this point that your messiah might, just might, get his ass thrown out of office via Fort Leavenworth Federal Prison.

Last edited:
TPTB seem to forget that they work for us. They should have no problem with a bill that requires this type of information, this type of transparency.

You aren't alarmed that an elective body would pass a bill that would require a person to release private medical records? The point of the the COLB is that it works like a receipt for the long form. It has all been validated by public officials.

Again, the standard and practice worked just fine until Obama became president.

Scared aren't ya? Scared that just maybe your little lop eared messiah DOESN'T meet the requirements as a "natural born citizen."

Nothing you've produced has "scared me". To call them "hail marys" would be a stretch. I only want to see the rule of law followed. Failing to win any court cases, you guys are seeking to further your agenda through other means. That's not how our system works.

If you guys could ever make a compelling court case as to why your demands should be capitulated too and a judge supported it, I would support it as well.

What annoys me the most about the "birthers" is that they act like spoiled little children when they don't get their way.

Since they never get their way, that's a lot of whining.

BTW, you inability to discuss obama without useless perjoratives indicates to me that your real motive is hatred of the man, and not jurisprudence.

Too bad. The heat is on and we're going to get to the bottom of this. No matter how vehemently YOU object, or try to deflect, practically half the nation wants to see this supposed, purported, real birth certificate.

Good luck with that. This has been a bad couple of weeks for the birthers. The media has picked up on your movement and shown it to be the crazy and bigoted group that the rest of us have always known it to be. Orly Taitz is the gift that keeps on giving.

BTW, you claimed earlier that if the Kenyan BC was proved to be a forgery, you were going to lose a lot of faith in the birthers. Where do you stand on that?

Also, do you have a link to the poll?

What baffles the shit out of me is, WHY YOU DON'T. Well... that's not true. I know that you and all the other obamabots in the obama ass licking club are just a little more than apprehensive at this point that your messiah might, just might, get his ass thrown out of office via Fort Leavenworth Federal Prison.

Call me whatever names floats your boat. I am not really an Obamabot. I didn't vote for him in the primary. I did vote for him in the general. Inferring that I "worship" him, only makes you look like an idiot.

To address the first point (the only pertinant point of this blurb): I want the rules to be followed. You don't get to make demands on other people, even the President, because you really, really, want something.

Have your day in court. Until then, continue to piss and moan. No one cares.

And keep throwing those hail marys. This is what? Number 4000 for you all?

Have your day in court. Until then, continue to piss and moan. No one cares.
This is where you expose yourself as the partisan hack that you are... "tohell." "The day in court is coming," and that has your knickers in a bundle.

"No one cares, really?" Then why did the last poll show 47.8% of all those asked think obama should show a valid birth certificate that actually has information on it that can be confirmed? Huh? Seems to me you're just a little more than full of shit. But there's always one... one person that just will not, CAN not, ADMIT the facts of an issue, and you're it. No problem. Whether you admit the truth of this issue or not is NOT relevant to any part of it. The fact of the matter is obama has NEVER PROVEN WHERE HE WAS BORN, TO ANYONE. That is a FACT, and the debate about it is OVER. It's an ESTABLISHED FACT. Now obama is spending HORDES of CASH to keep ANYTHING that may verify where he was born HIDDEN, and the people that think that's all fine and dandy, LIKE YOU, have to be the most IGNORANT SONS A BITCHES to walk the face of the earth.

Well it won't continue. Not for much longer. The more people hear about this, the more they want obama to PROVE where he was born. How can he do that? Well, for starters, he could release this supposed real birth certificate. Why he doesn't is a ABSOLUTE MYSTERY. If it would PROVE he was born in Hawaii, THEN WHY DOESN'T HE RELEASE IT? A question NO ONE here has EVER answered with ANYTHING worth listening to. It's all been insults and party line bull shit of no consequence... like YOUR bull shit.

And keep throwing those hail marys. This is what? Number 4000 for you all?
Keep protecting your messiah. Keep purporting we should ignore the constitution and just say piss on it. Keep spewing the obama ass kissing clubs talking points, deflections and insults. You and your agenda to protect obama are perfectly transparent in your efforts. You're not fooling anyone. I take PLEASURE in THROWING IT IN YOUR FACE, ALL THE PROGRESS MADE to FORCE obama to PROVE WHERE HE WAS BORN. GET USED TO IT, because it won't be over until he does.

Deal with it.

Last edited:
Democrats love birthers

You know what... you actually sound a little SCARED about this. You wouldn't be scared of what we'll actually find are you? What if obama WASN'T born in Hawaii? What if obama does NOT fit the constitutional requirements as a "natural born citizen?" What then? Well I'll tell ya, not only are you and every other jack ass that ridiculed millions of rational thinking Americans for wanting to see some valid proof obama was born where he says he was, going to look like ass licking, moron, obamabots, but the country is going to erupt in chaos, total anarchy. Yeah if you dumb asses had a single brain cell working that understood logic or fact, you better start sweating a little. The time is getting near and we're going to get to the bottom of this, and I'll tell ya something else, I think the *BIRTHERS* are the ones who are going to get the last laugh. Just my hunch.

You can pick up "a little scared" nuances from his typed words? How did you do that?

Democrats love birthers

I didn't think Truthers were limited to the Left Wing.

Democrats love birthers

You can pick up "a little scared" nuances from his typed words? How did you do that?

Yes, I did. And I can also pick up that you're a fucking troll in your typed words. Not hard to do.

Democrats love birthers

the perfect cover story for obama, one might think...but then nothing is perfect.

Maybe the guy is just sick of hearing all the bullshit about the birth certificate and wants to put the issue to bed. Obama is more than happy to keep it going as the "Birthers" are a great way to ridicule and marginalize your opponents....kinda like the 9/11 conspiracy theory freaks did to the left.

Democrats love birthers

Maybe the guy is just sick of hearing all the bullshit about the birth certificate and wants to put the issue to bed. Obama is more than happy to keep it going as the "Birthers" are a great way to ridicule and marginalize your opponents....kinda like the 9/11 conspiracy theory freaks did to the left.

Sorry bub... you're ass backwards on this one. It's pretty much working out just the opposite of that theory.

Sorry bub... you're ass backwards on this one. It's pretty much working out just the opposite of that theory.

SO the guy brought up the bill to keep the "birthers are crazy" thing going?

If i'm ass backwards just point me to the info so I can STFU :D

Yes, I did. And I can also pick up that you're a fucking troll in your typed words. Not hard to do.

That's pretty amazing that you can do those things...I'm sure you really believe it too.

Forum List

Back