Bill Taylor's opening statement- quid pro quo

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
I recommend everyone read Bill Taylor's opening statement today.
Top US diplomat to Ukraine testifies there was a quid pro quo

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.
I read his statement earlier. It's completely hearsay! He has bias against Trump. The actual irregular policy channel was actually between Hillary, the DNC and the Ukrainian government. Rep. Ron Johnson was there and said Trump never brought up Burisma, Biden and there was no Quid Pro Quo.

Last edited:

Read it.
I read his statement earlier. It's completely hearsay! He has bias against Trump.
Sigh. So very predictable.

He certainly did repeat what he heard. That is what is so damning.

Please feel free to show his bias against Trump in his opening statement.

Fake news from the fake news media and fake American Dems.

Ah the loyal Trumpettes- anything that anyone says that might be construed to make their orange Messiah look bad must be 'Fake News!'

And in this case you are saying that the actual words by the acting Ambassador to Ukraine is 'Fake'

Can't get more Trump/Orwellian than that.

Ah the loyal Trumpettes- anything that anyone says that might be construed to make their orange Messiah look bad must be 'Fake News!'

And in this case you are saying that the actual words by the acting Ambassador to Ukraine is 'Fake'

Do something about it snowflakes grow a pair you clowns. :auiqs.jpg:

Read it.
I did there was no quid pro quo.. just a deep stater that got exposed.. go away haters

Read it.
Taylor's opening statement is not in your link.

It is here: Read: Top State Department official’s testimony outlining Trump’s Ukraine quid pro quo

Trying to continue to convict Trump on hearsay. You guys have overplayed your hand, but your tds is so severe you don’t even recognize it. All it took was a little digging to find out who this fella is aligned with.

Read it.
I did there was no quid pro quo.. just a deep stater that got exposed.. go away haters

LOL god you Trumpettes are so predictable.

During this same phone call I had with Mr. Morrison, he went on to describe a

conversation Ambassador Sondland had with Mr. Yermak at Warsaw. Ambassador

Sondland told Mr. Yermak that the security assistance money would not come until

President Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation. I was alarmed by

what Mr. Morrison told me about the Sondland-Yermak conversation. This was the first

time I had heard that the security assistance—not just the White House meeting—was

conditioned on the investigations.

Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake

by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting

with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations-in

fact, Ambassador Sondland said, “everything” was dependent on such an

announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted

President Zelenskyy “in a public box” by making a public statement about ordering such

investigations.

Trying to continue to convict Trump on hearsay. You guys have overplayed your hands, but your tds is so severe you don’t even recognize it. All it took was a little digging to find out who this fella is aligned with.

As I said from the beginning- I recognized the Trumpettes would go on the attack but just admit it- you don't care that Trump used his public office to pressure Ukraine to try to harm his political rival- you applaud his use of the Presidential office for his personal gain.

Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake

by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting

with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations-in

announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted

President Zelenskyy “in a public box” by making a public statement about ordering such

investigations.

Read it.
Taylor's opening statement is not in your link.

It is here: Read: Top State Department official’s testimony outlining Trump’s Ukraine quid pro quo
thanks I didn't know how to put that link in- so I had a link to a site that had the link.

Trying to continue to convict Trump on hearsay. You guys have overplayed your hands, but your tds is so severe you don’t even recognize it. All it took was a little digging to find out who this fella is aligned with.

As I said from the beginning- I recognized the Trumpettes would go on the attack but just admit it- you don't care that Trump used his public office to pressure Ukraine to try to harm his political rival- you applaud his use of the Presidential office for his personal gain.

investigations.
Want me to post the links to all the stories stating he was working with Russia?

Read it.

Sondland told Mr. Yermak that the security assistance money would not come until

President Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation. I was alarmed by

what Mr. Morrison told me about the Sondland-Yermak conversation. This was the first

time I had heard that the security assistance—not just the White House meeting—was

investigations.

All you have is links to angry democrats, giving their opinion on why they dislike how trump handles things..

GOOD RUN FOR OFFICE! Lol
Trump won you didn’t move on

Read it.

Fifteen pages of unadulterated crap. On page 10 he lays out in only a couple sentences the real truth. Trump was dissatisfied with the poor contributions from the Eurotrash. And he wanted the Ukrainians to investigate their corruption including the Burisma scam in which the former VP sold his office for the benefit of his worthless drug addled son, and Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election. Not only that he wanted the Ukrainian President to state publicly what he was doing. This was Trump looking out for American interests, something the KenyanBastard had no interest in.

Here's the deal: the democrat congressional majority threatens assault (deadly physical force?) if a republican lawmaker seeks admittance to the "impeachment hearings" but they selectively leak "testimony" that tends to make the President look bad. Is this the way the left views democracy?

Read it.

investigations.

What Taylor expressed was merely his opinion....and he tried to get someone to agree with him....and they said "take a walk"

IIRC, Bill Taylor was only in the Trump administration since sometime in June of 2019.

P.S. I think he's whistle blower No. 1.

Yep, everything you clowns have chased for the last three years has turned out to be bullshit. You fricken idiots have become so predictable, my guess is you'll find two different new things to piss and moan about tomorrow.

One can't help but wonder how many Republican Congressmen and Senators read that statement and a light began dawning.

Forum List

Back