Bill O’Reilly: Parkland killer should do Hard labor instead...replace life in prison with hard labor?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the economy has slowed down to a stop
but there's one way to put America back on top
the solution my dear neighbor
is to just bring back hard labor
and work those criminal bastards till they drop

the economy has slowed down to a stop
but there's one way to put America back on top
the solution my dear neighbor
is to just bring back hard labor
and work those criminal bastards till they drop

What hard labor should sexual harassment guys get?

They need to make all prisoners work.
There's a prison about 30 miles east of me with a good 200 acres of farmland and the prisoners can choose to work the fields for a reduced sentence.
They also feed the prisoners off those fields.
I say fuck that!!! You work in the field or you dont eat.

Negative.....Hard Labor implies that he would be out in fresh air doing such work or at least someplace where there might be a escape opportunity.....No such thing as 'hard labor" inside the walls.

Let him rot in a supermax cell with his 60 minutes pacing in a dog pen.

The prison near me only lets trusted prisoners work in the fields.
If I was a prisoner I'd love to get the chance to be outside and work on the crops.
Anything to get outdoors rather than sitting in a cell.
And it saves the taxpayers money.
We still have prisoners cleaning roadsides and the like.

They need to make all prisoners work.
There's a prison about 30 miles east of me with a good 200 acres of farmland and the prisoners can choose to work the fields for a reduced sentence.
They also feed the prisoners off those fields.
I say fuck that!!! You work in the field or you dont eat.
There was a time when VADOC was self-sufficient as far as meat and produce.....We even sold the surplus to buy the other staples needed.

The convicts ate damn good too.....A far cry from the processed crap that they get fed today.

That said they worked damn hard too. At one time we had 31 Convict Road Camps scattered across the state not counting the State Farm (Pocahontas Correctional Center) ....The women's prison ran the cannery and we even had orchards.

The Pocahontas Brand was top-notch and a staple in Virginia households for generations.

R.a71aa4f9c0c40bb8acfbd26a04181e52

They pulled the gun gangs off the road in the 90s.

You can't force prisoners to work. "Hard Labor" is a myth. What the system does is offer prisoners the option to earn "good time" by engaging in relatively easy menial work. Condemned prisoners do not have the option.

No details but … I once had a case against a woman who killed another woman. The proof was incontrovertible. Ultimately, she pleaded guilty to the top count without a plea offer or a plea commitment from the People or from the court.

At sentence, the judge gave her life “at hard labor.” Suffice it to say the Appellate court tripped over itself to vacate that portion of the sentence.

I doubt it would be considered Constitutional in any court anymore. Something about “cruel and unusual” punishment.

You can't force prisoners to work. "Hard Labor" is a myth. What the system does is offer prisoners the option to earn "good time" by engaging in relatively easy menial work. Condemned prisoners do not have the option.
Back in the day you could.....Once they were assigned to a State Convict Road Camp they either worked or were sent to the animal house at 500 Spring St., Richmond, Virginia.....The old State Pen at the time or worse yet the high security side of the State Farm (Powhatan).

I've toted "hard-cases" to the Pen or Powhatan that cried the whole way down and begged to be brought back.

Forum List

Back