Bill O'Reilly is an idiot!

He didn't seem to be the Lanza type from what I've read to date. Not obsessed with gaming at all.

Martin Luther King III O Reilly Slam Violent Video Games in Talking Charleston Mediaite

Number 1 the average age of someone who plays games is 31 years old!

2 painting the gaming community as a group of sociopaths is stereotyping and a form of bullying!
If video game playing can influence people to do violence...so can radio shows and talking heads.

Which mass murderer committed their violent act after listening to talking heads and radio shows?

Please be specific.

Martin Luther King III O Reilly Slam Violent Video Games in Talking Charleston Mediaite

2 painting the gaming community as a group of sociopaths is stereotyping and a form of bullying!
If video game playing can influence people to do violence...so can radio shows and talking heads.

Which mass murderer committed their violent act after listening to talking heads and radio shows?

Please be specific.
More or equal to how many commit murders because of video games.

Please be specific.

I've never believed that just a video game causes some one to go ballistic and feel the need to slaughter and maim.

In this case, nothing I've read about Roof validates O'Reilly's claims.

On the other hand, the young man was a meth, prescription drug pill popping LSD user.

Yowzah! Now that would be a factor.

ETA: Whoopsies forgot to add in cocaine.

Last edited:

B
Please be specific.
Wow , learn something new each day, gang bangers listen to am talk radio

Please be specific.

I've never believed that just a video game causes some one to go ballistic and feel the need to slaughter and maim.

In this case, nothing I've read about Roof validates O'Reilly's claims.

On the other hand, the young man was a meth, prescription drug pill popping LSD user.

Yowzah! Now that would be a factor.

ETA: Whoopsies forgot to add in cocaine.
Link?

Forum List

Back