Bill O’Reilly discovers violence – and palm trees – in Wisconsin

so, that 40 some second clip was all of a 6 minute report?

idiot

LOL, do you even know what I'm saying? Better yet...what you're saying? :confused:

I'm the idiot? Why don't you tell us all again how the tax system in this country works. :lol::lol::lol:
So, I just read through this entire thread and, you've failed on every level.

Why don't you just admit it, instead of trying to bring up something that was said by a poster in a previous thread?

You've just shown the ultimate sign of MB weakness.......But then, your sig line shows the ultimate signs of MB weakness.
because he is a pathetic moron

LOL, do you even know what I'm saying? Better yet...what you're saying? :confused:

I'm the idiot? Why don't you tell us all again how the tax system in this country works. :lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you just admit it, instead of trying to bring up something that was said by a poster in a previous thread?

You've just shown the ultimate sign of MB weakness.......But then, your sig line shows the ultimate signs of MB weakness.
because he is a pathetic moron
Obviously.

so, that 40 some second clip was all of a 6 minute report?

idiot

Usually when someone makes a claim they are suppose to then support it with reasoning, perhaps evidence...some sort of support. I guess you are exempt from that? Your opinion is so important that no actual reasoning is needed? I'll try and remember that oh great one!

And I'm the one who failed on every level? :cuckoo:

Usually when someone makes a claim they are suppose to then support it with reasoning, perhaps evidence...some sort of support. I guess you are exempt from that? Your opinion is so important that no actual reasoning is needed? I'll try and remember that oh great one!

And I'm the one who failed on every level? :cuckoo:
yes, you are a failure

Notice the palm trees in the background. There are no palm trees in Wisconsin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RClJ6vK9x_4&feature=player_embedded

Why don't you watch the WHOLE PIECE then you would not look like an idiot for repeating what a satirist says.

The Report in question was discussion battles with Unions all over the nation, not just in Wis. The Report in no way tried to pass that clip off as being in Wisconsin. Colbert is the one doing that. As a satirist Colbert is allowed to use False information, what is your excuse?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back