Bill O'Reilly Books Burned By U.S. Soldiers In Afghanistan (PHOTOS)

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
BILL-OREILLY-BOOK.jpg

BILL-OREILLY-BOOK.jpg

Bill O'Reilly Book Burned By Soldiers In Afghanistan (PHOTOS)

Who fucking cares? Bill is a TV talking head nothing more.

Funny when that pastor burned the Muslim holy book you all were up in arms. I guess freedom of expression isn't a two way street for morons like you.

How do we know those pictures were taken in Afghanistan and that it was in fact US soldiers that lit the fire?

Later, after some of readers had objected to the burning, Everqueer wrote a followup post clarifying why it had happened:

The motivation behind the order to burn them was not political...as mentioned in the original post, we are in an extraordinarily remote location. We don't have a post office here, so sending them back wasn't an option. Extra space is scarce and alternatives that a few mentioned, like recycling, are nonexistent...I'm aware of the historical implications of book-burning. I won't say I didn't take pleasure in removing a few copies of this bigoted twerp's writings from circulation, but the reason for doing so was military necessity.​
Yeah. He really stuck it to The Man, didn't he? :lol:

Later, after some of readers had objected to the burning, Everqueer wrote a followup post clarifying why it had happened:

The motivation behind the order to burn them was not political...as mentioned in the original post, we are in an extraordinarily remote location. We don't have a post office here, so sending them back wasn't an option. Extra space is scarce and alternatives that a few mentioned, like recycling, are nonexistent...I'm aware of the historical implications of book-burning. I won't say I didn't take pleasure in removing a few copies of this bigoted twerp's writings from circulation, but the reason for doing so was military necessity.​
Yeah. He really stuck it to The Man, didn't he? :lol:

I had a feeling the thing was phony but the point is that the left apparently thinks that book burning is a logical political expression. The world is upside down when the radical left is in power.

His books somehow make it to the top of the NY Times best sellers list, much to the chagrin of the folks at the Times I might add.

Killing Lincoln was really interesting. Learned things I'd never known about the event and follow up hunt for Booth. Looking forward to reading Killing Kennedy that came out recently.

Forum List

Back