Bill Maher Stands Up For Ron Paul & Calls His Audience "Brainwashed Liberals"...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hb6AQ57Peg]Bill Maher Stands Up For Ron Paul & Calls His Audience Brainwashed Liberals - YouTube[/ame]

Are you kidding me?

Bill Maher is both a comedian and a liberal, therefore, he was making a joke about his liberal audience. Obviously, he wasn't making a serious point.

Oh, and Ron Paul won't be getting the nomination.

So says a brainwashed Liberal Dummy.

I'd rather be that than blindly following an empty suit like Ron Paul. You do realize that even if he got to be president, there is no way in hell he would be able to do any of things he is promising, right?

Are you kidding me?

Bill Maher is both a comedian and a liberal, therefore, he was making a joke about his liberal audience. Obviously, he wasn't making a serious point.

Oh, and Ron Paul won't be getting the nomination.

So says a brainwashed Liberal Dummy.

I'd rather be that than blindly following an empty suit like Ron Paul. You do realize that even if he got to be president, there is no way in hell he would be able to do any of things he is promising, right?

Yeah, we already know you're a Dummy. So you can STFU now. :)

another nutjob on the Ron Paul loser bandwagon, so what.

He's also probably encouraging the third party candidate posibility, but in vein, Paul won't abandon the GOP while his son's career in the senate has just begun.

Forum List

Back