Bill Maher: ‘Conservative is not a bad word’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is an excerpt of an interview is on Chris Cuomo's 1st broadcast for NewsNation. i'll post the whole thing when it airs at 8PMET

The issue with both words, Conservative or Liberal is there are very, very few of either. All we have now are hypocritical partisans.

Both sides take positions that they change as soon as in power.

As an example. Republicans are all against debt when the Democrats are in office but have no problem running it up when they are in office.

Democrats were all anti-war under Bush but then backed Obama's war mongering.

The issue with both words, Conservative or Liberal is there are very, very few of either. All we have now are hypocritical partisans.

Both sides take positions that they change as soon as in power.

As an example. Republicans are all against debt when the Democrats are in office but have no problem running it up when they are in office.

Democrats were all anti-war under Bush but then backed Obama's war mongering.
I don't think I will ever be able to forgive the GOP for running against ObamaCare and wanting to secure the border, but when they gain power with Trump being elected they change their minds.

Conservatives have been stabbed in the back so many times it makes Caesar look like he was on vacation when it happened to him.

Last edited:
If that is a bad word, come to Canada and self identify as a libertarian. No one would be surprised if you were found at the bottom of a lake somewhere, and the police would have to guess "was it a liberal or conservative who did this?!"

If that is a bad word, come to Canada and self identify as a libertarian. No one would be surprised if you were found at the bottom of a lake somewhere, and the police would have to guess "was it a liberal or conservative who did this?!"
The Left controls the vocabulary, which is why words and meaning of words are constantly changing to try and create a political desired outcome.

They will continue to do so. They control everything else so why not our words and meaning of words like recession or woman?

• Banned
Maher jokes Trump will pick Gary Busey as VP, impersonates Trump

Forum List

Back