Bill Clinton: McCain 'A Great Man'; Praises Wife's, Not Obama's Economic Plan

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
ABC News' Jennifer Parker reports: Former President Bill Clinton has largely kept himself out of the public eye since his wife lost the Democratic primary to Barack Obama.

However in a rare television interview tonight, the former president called Republican presidential candidate John McCain "a great man" and praised GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin as an "instinctively effective candidate."

On a day when Obama sought to convince voters that he's best able to handle the economic crisis, the former president said it was his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., who gave today "the most detailed position" on what to do about the financial crisis.

Political Radar: Bill Clinton: McCain 'A Great Man'; Praises Wife's, Not Obama's Economic Plan

:eusa_whistle:

ABC News' Jennifer Parker reports: Former President Bill Clinton has largely kept himself out of the public eye since his wife lost the Democratic primary to Barack Obama.

However in a rare television interview tonight, the former president called Republican presidential candidate John McCain "a great man" and praised GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin as an "instinctively effective candidate."

On a day when Obama sought to convince voters that he's best able to handle the economic crisis, the former president said it was his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., who gave today "the most detailed position" on what to do about the financial crisis.

Political Radar: Bill Clinton: McCain 'A Great Man'; Praises Wife's, Not Obama's Economic Plan

:eusa_whistle:

Did you expect him to support Obama? I believe in this situation Clinton is a bit influence. If he doesn't support Hillary, he is never gonna get any again.

Did you expect him to support Obama? I believe in this situation Clinton is a bit influence. If he doesn't support Hillary, he is never gonna get any again.

Clinton has a pair..

Well...at least not from Hillary :eusa_silenced:.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. :razz:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back