Bill Clinton batters and blasts Bernie Sanders

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

Hillary's running scared after Iowa and now she's attacking Bernie from the right.

How to pay for free health care, free college tuition, and student loan forgiveness, Hillary suddenly wants to know.

But I think the main attraction of Bernie is not his crazy Communist ideas, it is the fact that he is a likeable man who doesn't have the stink of corruption around him.

Hillary's running scared after Iowa and now she's attacking Bernie from the right.

How to pay for free health care, free college tuition, and student loan forgiveness, Hillary suddenly wants to know.

But I think the main attraction of Bernie is not his crazy Communist ideas, it is the fact that he is a likeable man who doesn't have the stink of corruption around him.
I agree. I wonder if there are Democrats that are turning to independents this year...

Let's face it, nobody really likes Hillary and no one ever will. She has a reputation for being cruel to people and that means a lot. Democrats are going to latch on any alternative candidate, just as they did in 2008. Hillary should just roll it up and go the old folk's home.

Bill is looking like the old, tired-out pervert grandpa who we lock in the basement so he can't hurt children in the neighborhood.

He needs a nap, and so does Hillary.

Forum List

Back