Bilderberg Group Meeting This Weekend

same thing wil happen to you Gomer Pyle.I only regret that the day when that comes I wont be able to see the shock on you shills faces when your handlers turn on you and you will then realise all that money they were paying you was never worth it and you will realise what a complete dumbass you were for not heeding this warning and redeeming yourself while you can,that all that money they paid you wont do you any good anymore.
It must be horrible living in persistent fear and hatred. I would not want to go to the grave like that. I plan on living a happy life.

Last edited:
He is hoping his handlers are going to protect him and keep paying him since he has been doing what they want him to do,come here and try to derail 9/11 and other government corruption threads but the idiot troll is going to find out soon enough,that they wont have any use for him anymore and they will turn against him also like they have against us.

I havn't collected anything and never met my handlers, but I am quite sure you know your attendants.
Yes he greets them each meal time when those clean young men in their clean white coats check his straps before the nurses aids feed him.
Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to
leave because I'd go berserk?? Well...
You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you see
I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

You thought it was a joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said
that loosing you would make me flip my lid.. RIGHT???
I know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed you laughed and
laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad... And..
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa,
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the happy home. With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you pay me back
for all my kind unselfish loving deeds.. Huh??
Well you just wait, they'll find you yet and when they do they'll put you
in the ASPCA, you mangy mutt!!! And...

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa.
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy
to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming
to take me away, ha-haaa!!!
To the happy home, with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
coming to take me away, ha-haa!!!
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time... (fade out)

Hey, buddy!
Yes officer..
You a head?
No, but I'm catching up, ha ha ha....

:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo:

That song has 9/11 Inside Job by the balls.....................................:lol:

i havn't collected anything and never met my handlers, but i am quite sure you know your attendants.
yes he greets them each meal time when those clean young men in their clean white coats check his straps before the nurses aids feed him.
remember when you ran away and i got on my knees and begged you not to
leave because i'd go berserk?? Well...
You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you see
i've gone completely out of my mind.. And..
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
to the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and i'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

You thought it was a joke and so you laughed, you laughed when i had said
that loosing you would make me flip my lid.. Right???
I know you laughed, i heard you laugh, you laughed you laughed and
laughed and then you left, but now you know i'm utterly mad... And..
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa,
they're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the happy home. With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

I cooked your food, i cleaned your house, and this is how you pay me back
for all my kind unselfish loving deeds.. Huh??
Well you just wait, they'll find you yet and when they do they'll put you
in the aspca, you mangy mutt!!! And...

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa.
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and i'll be happy
to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming
to take me away, ha-haaa!!!
To the happy home, with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
coming to take me away, ha-haa!!!
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time... (fade out)

hey, buddy!
Yes officer..
You a head?
No, but i'm catching up, ha ha ha....

:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo:

That song has 9/11 inside job by the balls.....................................:lol:

dude..you are out of your fucking head...

Suspicion of the workings of the global elite in the Bilderberg Group is not living in paranoia, fear, and hate.

But this is certainly the favorite way to attack and discredit those who question the mainstream paradigm, that they are just paranoid and afraid, i.e. have a mental disorder.

When the Nazi's and Soviets were gaining power i'm sure there were plenty of people telling those who protested them that it must be horrible living in persistent fear and hatred.

Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it

I never said it was wrong to question the government. In fact I encourage it, but I like playing Devil's Advocate. I am fairly suspicious of them and their goals (kind of ironic for me to say this).

I would never say someone who questions the Bilderbergs is mental...unless they obviously showed signs.

A great quote.

Suspicion of the workings of the global elite in the Bilderberg Group is not living in paranoia, fear, and hate.

But this is certainly the favorite way to attack and discredit those who question the mainstream paradigm, that they are just paranoid and afraid, i.e. have a mental disorder.

When the Nazi's and Soviets were gaining power i'm sure there were plenty of people telling those who protested them that it must be horrible living in persistent fear and hatred.

And you're living proof.

I never said it was wrong to question the government. In fact I encourage it, but I like playing Devil's Advocate. I am fairly suspicious of them and their goals (kind of ironic for me to say this).

I would never say someone who questions the Bilderbergs is mental...unless they obviously showed signs.

A great quote.

That is because you, unlike Candycorn, are an open-minded person with discernment who doesn't use insults backed with nothing of substance to condemn those you disagree with.

You acknowledge suspicion of their activities while believing they are not as nefarious as I do. We can debate and discuss in reason now

And you are a pathetic little troll

run along troll, nothing to see here

Echoing my words again?

So how many times have you yutz's predicted the end of the Country? 80? 100? In the past decade? History shows you're full of shit. And now the Bildeerbergers or whoever this week's boogeyman is taking over! You were full of shit then...and you're full of shit now. And guess what; survery says you'll be full of shit next week too.

I just got back from this weekends Bilderberg meeting. No big deal

dr.evil_.jpg

In honor of Father's Day:

img-look-son-this-thread-is-gay-44

You guys have been flailing about "they're going to take over the world" since the days of the Rockefellers..actually the Federal Reserve (enacted about 100 years ago).

You haven't been right about shit and that is proven over and over. Please point to one "they're taking over the world conspiracy" you concocted that came true dipshit....just one.

Fuck off and die; stop wasting oxygen that intelligent people could be breathing.

You guys have been flailing about "they're going to take over the world" since the days of the Rockefellers..actually the Federal Reserve (enacted about 100 years ago).

You haven't been right about shit and that is proven over and over. Please point to one "they're taking over the world conspiracy" you concocted that came true dipshit....just one.

Fuck off and die; stop wasting oxygen that intelligent people could be breathing.

take a pill freak...

AND what about this?
STIRRING The POT ! ! ! ~ using the spoon of Gerald Celente at full throat ... a grand tirade in lustrous bloom.

Gerald Celente - KSFO Brian Sussman 17 June 2011
Trends Journal: Subscribe to the Trends Journal
Twitter: Gerald Celente (geraldcelente) on Twitter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBnv4jHVtf4&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Gerald Celente - KSFO Brian Sussman 17 June 2011[/ame]

Gerald Celente - Talk Radio Europe 16 June 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsknb5zm2X4&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Gerald Celente - Talk Radio Europe 16 June 2011[/ame]​

Robert ~

The entire Country is gonna go "postal". Then what will idiots like you say.
smiley_quickdraw.gif
~BH
Depends on what side of the violence they are on.

Welcome, Always good to have another representative of the sheople nation. Ummm no, actually you would like to think that it will all go down like that, but those of us who have served our Country have families and relatives who will be effected by this.

Listen to me for a minute my friend. Maybe I misunderstood you because I hope that I did. Once the trucks stop delivering food to the local grocery stores and people become hungry, you can forget about your pipe dream bro.

You have no idea how fast madness will hit this Nation. Don't pretend that those who are employed by the Government now, are gonna care about doing their work instead of protecting their own families and relatives. They won't. Family is everything. Hey, I hope it never happens, but the shit is getting pretty deep these days. :cool: ~BH

LMAO:lol::lol::lol:

That's it Candycorn, remember, this is all your fault!

I'm bringing it back!!!

I would like to highlight what I like to call "Candycorn Logic"

Basically, what "Candycorn Logic" entails is:

Candycorn states something doesn't exist, therefore it doesn't exist.

For example:

Suppose Candycorn and I enter into a debate about the existence of the Moon.

I make the claim that "The moon exists"

moon-1-300x300.jpg

“See, that's the Moon.”

Candycorn, using “Candycorn Logic” replies with "No, the moon doesn't exist, go fuck yourself!"

Then, I respond to Candycorn by providing observable video, photographic, and physical evidence of the existence of the Moon to support my claim that the Moon does indeed exist.

Then Candycorn, continuing to use “Candycorn Logic”, states “That's not the Moon, fuckwad!”

After successfully stating that the Moon doesn't exist Candycorn is likely to reinforce his/her successful argument through the use of “Candycorn Logic” with a resounding

“I own you biatch!”

This is how using “Candycorn Logic” Candycorn can simply state that molten steel did not exist at ground zero during 9/11 and therefore didn't exist despite the presentation of easily accessed video, photographic, and physical evidence supporting the claim that there was in fact molten steel found at ground zero.

Forum List

Back