BIH Beria

65 years ago today, Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria died. And GOOD RIDDANCE. I hope he is burning in hell along with his legacy, but sadly, Totalitarian Progs today are keeping him alive.

"Show me the man, and I'll find you his crime" should sound familiar.

Lavrentiy Beria - Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core

Never heard of, who is it?

One of the most evil people who every lived.

Beria headed up Stalin's Secret Police...and was quite expert at charging innocent people with crimes for political reasons. He's be a patron saint of today's Progs if they actually knew anything about history.

65 years ago today, Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria died. And GOOD RIDDANCE. I hope he is burning in hell along with his legacy, but sadly, Totalitarian Progs today are keeping him alive.

Beria headed up Stalin's Secret Police...and was quite expert at charging innocent people with crimes for political reasons. He's be a patron saint of today's Progs if they actually knew anything about history.

'Twas before my time. Decent topic, though. :)

:lmao:

:dance:

'Twas before my time. Decent topic, though. :)

Most of history is before our times, kiddo. That's why it's good to learn from it.

I heard that they made a movie about him in the Soviet Union just before the Soviet Union collapsed in 1992(?). The title of the movie was The Cold Summer Of 1953. Basically that summer Stalin died, and naturally Beria became his successor. The first thing that Beria did was to let every common criminal and rapist out of prison. Not the political ones of course. The result was that on that summer half the female population of Moscow got raped. An old movie, but historically interesting, I think.

What boedicca said; one evil bastard, the kind of scum Democrats will put in power if they ever win control of the government again. Mao was far worse, though, which is why Hillary looks to Mao for fashion tips, and as a role model for her fellow apparatchiks at the DNC.

Forum List

Back