Bigotry and Hatred: Campaign 2012

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
The blatant and undeniable bias and hypocrisy of the media is increasingly demonstrating that this election they are willing to do anything to assist the Obama's scorched Earth campaign to defeat Romney.

I just finished watching an hour documentary on Current Television entitled the "Mormon Candidate", an hour long demonstration of pure, vitriolic bigotry out and out demonizing and impugning the Mormon faith--insinuating that he is a Manchurian candidate, a Mormon operative infiltrating the White House so that the Mormon Church can take over America.

These attacks are more than a little reminiscent of the bigoted attacks on JFK's faith--in fact they are nearly identical.

The blatant and undeniable bias and hypocrisy of the media is increasingly demonstrating that this election they are willing to do anything to assist the Obama's scorched Earth campaign to defeat Romney.

I just finished watching an hour documentary on Current Television entitled the "Mormon Candidate", an hour long demonstration of pure, vitriolic bigotry out and out demonizing and impugning the Mormon faith--insinuating that he is a Manchurian candidate, a Mormon operative infiltrating the White House so that the Mormon Church can take over America.

These attacks are more than a little reminiscent of the bigoted attacks on JFK's faith--in fact they are nearly identical.

SHOW ANY DEMOCRAT THE WORD RESPONSIBILITY AND WATCH HIM JUST ABSOLUTELY FREAK..........

Its the governments job.........Just look at what they have done with it.........

Please. Stop whining. You are making the act of beating your political asses much less enjoyable. Take your medicine like big boys.

And.......it ain't all that bad. You are simply experiencing butt-hurt caused by facing the truth.

Please. Stop whining. You are making the act of beating your political asses much less enjoyable. Take your medicine like big boys.

And.......it ain't all that bad. You are simply experiencing butt-hurt caused by facing the truth.

LL can you explain why you have thrown your support to the most corrupt admin in American History.

Yes the most corrupt.. I am not aware of any other admin that has committed over 2000 felonies...........

They would do a better job of running the country than Alinsky's protege.

I think sales of ear plugs are at an all time high because Dems are running the shrillest campaign in human history. They have nothing positive to say so they will shriek every little mistake and misquote they can get their hands on between now and Obama's inevitable defeat in November.

Why do you hate the free-press?

History shows us how well that tactic works. :cool: Let's hope the outcome is the same.

If democrats can't get a race war going, they'll settle for a religious war. Hopefully, to democrats, BOTH.

LL can you explain why you have thrown your support to the most corrupt admin in American History.

Yes the most corrupt.. I am not aware of any other admin that has committed over 2000 felonies...........

:lol::lol::lol:

You guys have truly become deranged. Thousand of felonies I tell ya.......

History shows us how well that tactic works. :cool: Let's hope the outcome is the same.

What weight does that phrase, "History shows us" carry with you? When Obama wins, will it mean that the campaign he ran was NOT as devious and dirty as you nutters are trying to claim? Hmmmmmm?

NBC is planning an hour long special dedicated to Mormonism. ABC is doing a smear segment on Romney's religion. MSNBC's Maddow and O'Donnell have both attacked Romney for being a Mormon.

The media has already shown ten times more interest in Mormonism than they ever did to Black Liberation Theology. Does anyone think Romney will have to disown, after saying he would never do so, one of his religious leaders? The media never reported that Obama's church is over 95% black, but it is fine for NBC to insult the Mormon church for being predominately white.

I just love the responses from the leftists on this board.

If the leftists aren't capable of comprehending and acknowledging the bias and hypocrisy, all they are doing is verifying their own mass delusion. ABC, without any evidence, accuses the Colorado Batman shooter of being in the Tea Party. NBC, CNN, MSNBC all, again without zero evidence, made connections to Palin and the Republican Party after the Arizona shooting.

When a LGBT, politically motivated man walks into a conservative political organization with a bag full of Chik-fil-a sandwiches, one for every person he intended to shoot, NBC and ABC never even mentioned the man's political motivations much less that he had ties to the homosexual political movement.

News from The Associated Press

ABC "World News" Does Four Minute Segment On Mormon Church | RealClearPolitics

Mormons are a few percent of Americans. Catholics during JFK's time were a huge minority. Mormons believe a crazy white trash loser named Joseph Smith found GOLD TABLETS in NY state and an Angel named Moron-I told Smith how to put a sheet over his head to decipher the messages on the Golden Tablets.

Mormons are crazy, crazy as other religious sects. The story of the founding of the Mormon Church is as crazy as it gets.

The media never reported that Obama's church is over 95% black, but it is fine for NBC to insult the Mormon church for being predominately white.

Black people and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The attitude of the Church with reference to the Negroes remains as it has always stood. It is not a matter of the declaration of a policy but of direct commandment from the Lord, on which is founded the doctrine of the Church from the days of its organization, to the effect that Negroes may become members of the Church but that they are not entitled to the Priesthood at the present time. The prophets of the Lord have made several statements as to the operation of the principle. President Brigham Young said: "Why are so many of the inhabitants of the earth cursed with a skin of blackness? It comes in consequence of their fathers rejecting the power of the holy priesthood, and the law of God. They will go down to death. And when all the rest of the children have received their blessings in the holy priesthood, then that curse will be removed from the seed of Cain, and they will then come up and possess the priesthood, and receive all the blessings which we now are entitled to."

Mormons are a few percent of Americans. Catholics during JFK's time were a huge minority. Mormons believe a crazy white trash loser named Joseph Smith found GOLD TABLETS in NY state and an Angel named Moron-I told Smith how to put a sheet over his head to decipher the messages on the Golden Tablets.

Mormons are crazy, crazy as other religious sects. The story of the founding of the Mormon Church is as crazy as it gets.

Oh yeah, fuck the Mormon Church. It's a cult

showing that lefty tolerance again i see.

The media never reported that Obama's church is over 95% black, but it is fine for NBC to insult the Mormon church for being predominately white.

Black people and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The attitude of the Church with reference to the Negroes remains as it has always stood. It is not a matter of the declaration of a policy but of direct commandment from the Lord, on which is founded the doctrine of the Church from the days of its organization, to the effect that Negroes may become members of the Church but that they are not entitled to the Priesthood at the present time. The prophets of the Lord have made several statements as to the operation of the principle. President Brigham Young said: "Why are so many of the inhabitants of the earth cursed with a skin of blackness? It comes in consequence of their fathers rejecting the power of the holy priesthood, and the law of God. They will go down to death. And when all the rest of the children have received their blessings in the holy priesthood, then that curse will be removed from the seed of Cain, and they will then come up and possess the priesthood, and receive all the blessings which we now are entitled to."

That is a bold faced lie. It is the same as attempting to say that the attitude of the United States with reference to Negroes remains as it always stood. To say that the modern Mormon Church has remained unchanged is a lie, plain and simple.

It's okay to bash Mormons because it's okay to bash Christians. American liberals are jealous of Egyptian muslims. Maybe they can come close if they really try.

Forum List

Back