"Big Sean recently donated $10,000 to aid those suffering through the Flint Water Cr

Discussion in 'Media' started by AveryJarhman, Jan 22, 2016.

1. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +119
    Big Sean Gives $10,000 To Flint Water Crisis, Urges Others To Donate

https://allhiphop.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/big-sean-instagram.png
    [​IMG]

Headline, *"Michigan native Big Sean recently donated $10,000 to aid those suffering through the Flint Water Crisis."*

Reading Sean "Big Sean" Michael Leonard Anderson rap artistry lyrics I learned he repeatedly demeans women by characterizing our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human ^itches and ^ hores unworthy of respect.

BIG SEAN LYRICS "Final Hour"

"Gon a head and tell these ^itches who they fuckin with. Man to get where I'm at I'll make her suck a hundred d^cks. Man to get where I'm I'll make her suck a hundred d^cks. Her mouth lookin like dannon because me and canon and to get where we at she had to suck a hundred d^cks."

*Sean "Big Sean" Michael Leonard Anderson* reminds me of gangster *Al Capone* who created soup kitchens designed to curry favor with depressed poor people who were willing to ignore all the emotional and physical HARM Al Capone and his gang/crew/posse caused to the community they preyed on.

Sean "Big Sean" Michael Leonard Anderson could give away $millions$ , though that will not change the fact Sean and many of his rap recording artists buddies are chiefly responsible for perpetuating the struggles and hardships of their neighbors when they IGNORE the reason why so many of our American neighbors are struggling with pain and hardships....instead Sean chooses to glorify and profit from the pain and struggles of our neighbors.

Please alert me when when and if Sean begins respecting himself, his neighbors and the *MATERNAL HALF* of our population.

Peace.

Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *emotionally troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hitman and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

Peace.

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

2. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,095
    Congratulations to Big Sean for his donation, but I think Obama is giving funds because it affects the DHHS negatively. For an insightful understanding of the problem and who is actually responsible, go to JQPublic's thread, Finally Proof of who gave...

3. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,232
    Flint gets sued over water pipes...

New Lawsuit Seeks Replacement of Flint's Lead Pipes
    January 27, 2016 — Environmental and civil rights groups are asking a federal judge to order the prompt replacement of all lead pipes in Flint's water system to ensure residents of the Michigan city have a safe drinking supply.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  4. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,376
    $10, 000 might as well send $10

5. whitehall

whitehall Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,436
    Encouraged by the liberal media, the vast low information left managed to blame president Bush for the natural disaster called Katrina even after the democrat dominated state of Louisiana and city of New Orleans demonstrated their utter corrupt incompetence. Even after it was determined that the corrupt mayor failed to enact a evacuation plan while he was busy saving himself and his staff and even after videos were shown on National TV where uniformed Police Officers were looting a shoe store and even when it was determined that the state spent the federal dollars allocated for levee maintenance on other projects the ignorant low information left still blamed a republican president. Here we are in the 21st century where the federal government is clearly responsible for the negligence that led to the switching of the water supply without proper analysis by federal agencies who were responsible for certifying the water. Even when the democrat president has refused to declare a state of emergency or even offer federal aid to the city the freaking left still manages to blame a republican for the disaster.