Big John Still Scares Them

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
1851833_fLzQdxJ-kbneHOKvda_IBjtcsILUDNOzBlRqsfdwmFI.jpg
https://irs0.4sqi.net/img/general/600x600/1851833_fLzQdxJ-kbneHOKvda_IBjtcsILUDNOzBlRqsfdwmFI.jpg

Stalin failed to assassinate John Wayne:

Stalin ordered John Wayne’s assassination. Nikita Khrushchev rescinded the order after Stalin died. When the story came out it was reported that Stalin was so angered by John Wayne’s anti-Communism he ordered Wayne’s murder. In addition to Stalin, none other than Mao Tse Tung was putting out contracts:

Wayne also told Mr Munn about an attempt to kill him by an enemy sniper while he was visiting the troops in Vietnam in 1966. "One of the snipers was captured," said Mr Munn, "and said there was a price on John's head, put there by [China's communist leader] Mao Tse Tung."​

Book tells how John Wayne survived Soviet assassination
Nick Paton Walsh in Moscow
Thursday 31 July 2003 21.15 EDT

California parasites succeeded in assassinating the Duke politically:

Lawmakers reject John Wayne Day over racism concerns
By: DON THOMPSON, Associated Press
Posted:Apr 29 2016 08:56AM EDT
Updated:Apr 29 2016 08:56AM EDT

I will wager that the gun Duke is wearing gives every liberal freak the shakes whenever they go through the John Wayne Airport:

W95gl5v1HRy55D9LzS3S24yDQFZnEx79G8kovu-0TGc.jpg
https://irs0.4sqi.net/img/general/600x600/W95gl5v1HRy55D9LzS3S24yDQFZnEx79G8kovu-0TGc.jpg

1851833_fLzQdxJ-kbneHOKvda_IBjtcsILUDNOzBlRqsfdwmFI.jpg
https://irs0.4sqi.net/img/general/600x600/1851833_fLzQdxJ-kbneHOKvda_IBjtcsILUDNOzBlRqsfdwmFI.jpg

Stalin failed to assassinate John Wayne:

Stalin ordered John Wayne’s assassination. Nikita Khrushchev rescinded the order after Stalin died. When the story came out it was reported that Stalin was so angered by John Wayne’s anti-Communism he ordered Wayne’s murder. In addition to Stalin, none other than Mao Tse Tung was putting out contracts:

Wayne also told Mr Munn about an attempt to kill him by an enemy sniper while he was visiting the troops in Vietnam in 1966. "One of the snipers was captured," said Mr Munn, "and said there was a price on John's head, put there by [China's communist leader] Mao Tse Tung."​

Nick Paton Walsh in Moscow
Thursday 31 July 2003 21.15 EDT

California parasites succeeded in assassinating the Duke politically:

By: DON THOMPSON, Associated Press
Posted:Apr 29 2016 08:56AM EDT
Updated:Apr 29 2016 08:56AM EDT

I will wager that the gun Duke is wearing gives every liberal freak the shakes whenever they go through the John Wayne Airport:

W95gl5v1HRy55D9LzS3S24yDQFZnEx79G8kovu-0TGc.jpg
https://irs0.4sqi.net/img/general/600x600/W95gl5v1HRy55D9LzS3S24yDQFZnEx79G8kovu-0TGc.jpg
john Wayne was a poser.

Fictional characters are terrifying. I shiver every time I see the Rocky statue.

as always delusional and wrong.
To daws101: Hardly! Simply accusing me of being delusion and wrong without you approving of MM tells me everything. You are afraid to visit the MM statue because you might get caught looking up her dress. If Reagan’s memorial terrifies you, God only knows how you react to a live beautiful woman.

Parenthetically, I posted numerous message that explored the Left’s hatred of beauty in general (The National Endowment for the Arts) and beautiful women specifically. My observations in this thread might help you understand your own belief system:

Pussy For Hillary Is A Bridge Too Far

Incidentally, this example in the UK makes my case:

The UK’s advertising watchdog is investigating the “objectification and sexualisation of women in ads” because of an “increasing political and public debate” driven by “offended” feminists on social media.

XXXXX

Feminist and so-called social justice warriors started an aggressive online campaign against the ads, which was picked up by the liberal media and more than 70,000 people signed a petition against them.​

Advertising Watchdog Moves To Ban “Idealised” Images Of Pretty Women
by Liam Deacon
29 Apr 2016

as always delusional and wrong.
To daws101: Hardly! Simply accusing me of being delusion and wrong without you approving of MM tells me everything. You are afraid to visit the MM statue because you might get caught looking up her dress. If Reagan’s memorial terrifies you, God only knows how you react to a live beautiful woman.

Parenthetically, I posted numerous message that explored the Left’s hatred of beauty in general (The National Endowment for the Arts) and beautiful women specifically. My observations in this thread might help you understand your own belief system:

Pussy For Hillary Is A Bridge Too Far

Incidentally, this example in the UK makes my case:

The UK’s advertising watchdog is investigating the “objectification and sexualisation of women in ads” because of an “increasing political and public debate” driven by “offended” feminists on social media.

XXXXX

Feminist and so-called social justice warriors started an aggressive online campaign against the ads, which was picked up by the liberal media and more than 70,000 people signed a petition against them.​

by Liam Deacon
29 Apr 2016

The length of your post and false assumptions it contains are rock solid evidence of delusion.

The length of your post and false assumptions it contains are rock solid evidence of delusion.
To daws101: I can see it all went over your head. Let me put it in simple words for you. Liberalism’s demands for equality in all things does not make ugly beautiful. Liberalism’s innate envy must make beautiful obscene if not repulsive.

Forum List

Back