Big Brother A Bigger Threat To Your Way Of Life Than ISIS?...

Is Your Government A Bigger Threat To Your Way Of Life Than ISIS Is

• Total voters

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
With all this 'ISIS is worse than the Nazis' rhetoric coming from Government, i think this is a fair and timely question to Americans. Personally, I think it's clear our Government has been very aggressive in challenging our rights and Constitution in recent years. So is it a bigger threat to you than ISIS? What do you think?

The liberal federal government is the greatest threat to individual liberty that our nation has seen since its creation. Couple this with a liberal driven media and our nation is in peril.

With all this 'ISIS is worse than the Nazis' rhetoric coming from Government, i think this is a fair and timely question to Americans. Personally, I think it's clear our Government has been very aggressive in challenging our rights and Constitution in recent years. So is it a bigger threat to you than ISIS? What do you think?

Considering ISIS is zero threat (until/unless they hop on a plane or ship and actually come here) yes.

Considering ISIS is zero threat (until/unless they hop on a plane or ship and actually come here) yes.

I agree. The ISIS threat is being greatly exaggerated. But why? I'll have to let people figure that out for themselves.

Now here's a post I completely agree with you on, Paulitician. :)

Why would they not have already done that? If they can die in Syria they can die here as well...

I agree. The ISIS threat is being greatly exaggerated. But why? I'll have to let people figure that out for themselves.

P, I think your words of caution are good. We do have to be careful to not over do it.

As long as you're not sayin they're NO threat like Delta is doing, I think it's good to have voices of caution like yours.

Why would they not have already done that? If they can die in Syria they can die here as well...

The threat is being highly exaggerated. It's more War Propaganda hype. And i'm very sad to say, but our Government doesn't care about Terrorism. It's only concerned with creating more Patriot Acts and NDAA's. How else can you explain them leaving our borders wide open? There is no real concern for Terrorism. No nation that's supposedly so concerned with Terrorism, leave its borders wide open. It doesn't make any sense. Unless you realize our Government doesn't really care about it.

The ISIS threat is real, and we will probably experience that for ourselves over the next year or so. However, we cannot allow the fear of terrorist attacks to cloud our judgment about the threat to our freedom from government attempting to protect us from ISIS by taking away our freedoms.

The ISIS threat is real, and we will probably experience that for ourselves over the next year or so. However, we cannot allow the fear of terrorist attacks to cloud our judgment about the threat to our freedom from government attempting to protect us from ISIS by taking away our freedoms.

Exactly. Now THIS is the correct balance I'd like to see from Paulitician about freedom versus national security.

Very well said.

Exactly. Now THIS is the correct balance I'd like to see from Paulitician about freedom versus national security.

Very well said.
Ecochick...check your conversation box..

Very well said.

Sorry, but i'm all out of patience, trust, and good will when it comes to Big Brother. He used 9/11 to assault the Constitution and oppress the American People. And i have no doubt he'll do much worse if there's another attack on our soil. Which gets back to me leaning towards believing another 9/11-style attack is what he wants. But hey like i said, i'm all out of patience, trust, and good will.

Very well said.
Ecochick...check your conversation box..

Roger, will do!

After 20Jan01. "Clinton seemed to have a fixation concerning Bin Laden". Bush Administration. Then came 9-11. When crazies state they are going to do something, more than likely they will try to do that. Bin Laden was open about his desire to strike the US. And he did. The ISIS are open about their desire to strike the US, and the 'Conserverives' , in their hate for our present President, are quite willing to afford them the oppertunity.

After 20Jan01. "Clinton seemed to have a fixation concerning Bin Laden". Bush Administration. Then came 9-11. When crazies state they are going to do something, more than likely they will try to do that. Bin Laden was open about his desire to strike the US. And he did. The ISIS are open about their desire to strike the US, and the 'Conserverives' , in their hate for our present President, are quite willing to afford them the oppertunity.
We're not the ones holding the door open at the Mexican border.

How so? How are 'Conservatives' affording them the opportunity?

That you're an ignorant demagogue.

Your thread poses an inane, ridiculous question, as neither manifest a 'threat' to one's way of life.

In fact, the threat to Americans' civil liberties comes from you and others on the right, the consequence of your hostility toward gay Americans, other minorities, women, and those expressing their individual liberty as guaranteed by the Constitution.

As for ISIS, it's a criminal organization whose tactics are fear and intimidation, and the only way ISIS can succeed is for Americans to succumb to that fear – as most conservatives have a propensity to do, this thread being evidence of that – and begin to sacrifice their freedom for the false perception of security.

That you're an ignorant demagogue.

Your thread poses an inane, ridiculous question, as neither manifest a 'threat' to one's way of life.

In fact, the threat to Americans' civil liberties comes from you and others on the right, the consequence of your hostility toward gay Americans, other minorities, women, and those expressing their individual liberty as guaranteed by the Constitution.

As for ISIS, it's a criminal organization whose tactics are fear and intimidation, and the only way ISIS can succeed is for Americans to succumb to that fear – as most conservatives have a propensity to do, this thread being evidence of that – and begin to sacrifice their freedom for the false perception of security.

Well, you didn't answer the question. You do that a lot.

Forum List

Back