Biff Tannen, here.

Whasup Bif. You a smart guy or a liberal?

I'm a redneck who doesn't have all that much time for tomfoolry and nonsense. Never met a homo that I could stand. There always up in yer bizness with there fruity rainbow colors.When i was a kid and saw a damn rainbow i thought of lucky charms not butt sex. The damn liberals think i am going to shoot them because i own guns. I aint shooting them damn fools unless they have antlers on there head and running through my backyard. Plus, liberals wouldnt taste all that great anyway. They look like they taste like a damn striper. Thats a skunk for you city people.
Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You sound like a big man with a small richard

I'm a redneck who doesn't have all that much time for tomfoolry and nonsense. Never met a homo that I could stand. There always up in yer bizness with there fruity rainbow colors.When i was a kid and saw a damn rainbow i thought of lucky charms not butt sex. The damn liberals think i am going to shoot them because i own guns. I aint shooting them damn fools unless they have antlers on there head and running through my backyard. Plus, liberals wouldnt taste all that great anyway. They look like they taste like a damn striper. Thats a skunk for you city people.

whatever trevor. lol

MIketx sock, clearly.

MIketx sock, clearly.

hi miketx. nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you folks.
Hey! If you are the guy who played that character, I loved watching you on Reba's show in season five. :) :) :)

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

hi holly. thanks but im not really biff. i just like back to the future. my name is jeff. nice to meet you.
That's better Jeff,now we can get to know the Real Man...Welcome...steve

hey whats up. what are you talking about?

whatever trevor. lol

Excuse Trevor Biff. He likes his men with big ole cranks.....and lube.

whatever trevor. lol

Excuse Trevor Biff. He likes his men with big ole cranks.....and lube.

he sounds like a weird guy.

Nice to meet you folks.

Lies! :) Real Biff now would look like this:
upload_2017-12-18_13-4-58.jpeg

You're just a Griff, his grandson, lol :)

Forum List

Back