Biff Tannen, here.

Whasup Bif. You a smart guy or a liberal?

I'm a redneck who doesn't have all that much time for tomfoolry and nonsense. Never met a homo that I could stand. There always up in yer bizness with there fruity rainbow colors.When i was a kid and saw a damn rainbow i thought of lucky charms not butt sex. The damn liberals think i am going to shoot them because i own guns. I aint shooting them damn fools unless they have antlers on there head and running through my backyard. Plus, liberals wouldnt taste all that great anyway. They look like they taste like a damn striper. Thats a skunk for you city people.

I'm a redneck who doesn't have all that much time for tomfoolry and nonsense. Never met a homo that I could stand. There always up in yer bizness with there fruity rainbow colors.When i was a kid and saw a damn rainbow i thought of lucky charms not butt sex. The damn liberals think i am going to shoot them because i own guns. I aint shooting them damn fools unless they have antlers on there head and running through my backyard. Plus, liberals wouldnt taste all that great anyway. They look like they taste like a damn striper. Thats a skunk for you city people.
Let me give you some advice pal

Mind your p's and q's and keep posting hard and you can have a thanks to post ratio like me one day

Let me give you some advice pal

Mind your p's and q's and keep posting hard and you can have a thanks to post ratio like me one day
We know you been slippin tips in jars of your fav posters...
This biff guy seems light in the loafers

I wear boots son. lol.

monglow prolly voted for clinton. I promise i wont shoot ya! lol
His name is Moonglow

Get it right butthead

you two must stare at rainbows all day. listen son internet forums have been around for like 15 years. i know how to spot to tree hugging liberals that like to use the butt for other purposes if you know what i mean. lol. im just trying to say hi to likeminded folks. you guys need to get lost.
Likeminded....The kind with spots of dementia or spasms?
What kind of idiot models themself after a movie villain that gets knocked out and covered in horse shit?

you sure are slow. lol

Alrighty Biff. Thanks for letting us know who you is. I generally think you and I will get along real good. ‘Cept for one thing. I agree that many in the LGB community are way too up in your face, but what you probably don’t know is that you have met a lot of them who aren’t. You just didn’t know because the majority of them don’t go around announcing they are queer every time they walk into a room. Nope, the majority of them just go about their lives, and some of them even own guns and hunt.

Broads? Is, is that a speculation his tarts are of low social stature, yet still sweetmeat? Yet pungent...

your something else bart simpson. lol. you probably wish that someone would lick that crack in your av. lol.
e8410627efead15d5c48f435a4411bf5.gif

Probably on your boyfriends bedroom floor bart. lol

snap.gif
You are so owning this clown. Are you tall?
Tall enough to reach the ground..

your something else bart simpson. lol. you probably wish that someone would lick that crack in your av. lol.
e8410627efead15d5c48f435a4411bf5.gif

Probably on your boyfriends bedroom floor bart. lol

snap.gif
You are so owning this clown. Are you tall?
Tall enough to reach the ground..
Lucky ground. Provincial attitudes aren’t going to cut it here.

Forum List

Back