Biden's time is here, lets see if it takes 40 tries

I didn't say they were but am investigation that helps lead to indictments is more then Republicans multiple investigations have gotten.

Regardless, he was impeached twice.
only because the FBI is the democrats, impeached by a democratic house, no confirmation, just wasted taxpayer dollars

1. Lying is not illegal.

2. Link where he met.
da6986b71d4b6ca506e3b48cfd432d57cbf05d7de45a6eaac9cdc290e98951c8_1.jpg

I bet they talked about more than the weather then. Also you say no evidence?
FB_IMG_1690978137116.jpg

Two impeachments in the house, exoneration in the senate! Indicments are not convictions
He was impeached twice. I don't care what you have to say to yourself to stop your meltdown.

I realize that but in order to have indictments, you must present evidence to a GJ.

Certainly that doesn't equate to guilt but at least they had enough evidence to convince a grand jury.

He was impeached twice. I don't care what you have to say to yourself to stop your meltdown.

I realize that but in order to have indictments, you must present evidence to a GJ.

Certainly that doesn't equate to guilt but at least they had enough evidence to convince a grand jury.
''Impeached"? That's funny.

The entire sham Russia collusion hoax was a disaster for the Dems / Marxists from beginning to end.

It literally showed the Dems / Marxists as a bunch of third world wannabes.

A grand jury hand picked to indict him!

''Impeached"? That's funny.

The entire sham Russia collusion hoax was a disaster for the Dems / Marxists from beginning to end.

It literally showed the Dems / Marxists as a bunch of third world wannabes.
Why?

It was a republican investigation.

And yes, Trump was impeached twice.

You didn't know?

Forum List

Back