Biden’s Supersized IRS Will Spread Out More Audits For White People, Incoming Commissioner Promises

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
But I thought the whole point of the additional 87,000 IRS agents being allocated to the already bloated leviathan that is the IRS, was to make sure those big bad billionaires paid their fair share?

Who knew that all this time the Dems were just gonna parlay our hard earned money into dividing us by race, pursuing certain filers due to their immutable characteristics?

This is what you get when you buy the commie grift.

Gotta love all that Diversity, Equity and Inclusion!

Wonder if any Lefties will ever learn the lesson.

But I thought the whole point of the additional 87,000 IRS agents being allocated to the already bloated leviathan that is the IRS, was to make sure those big bad billionaires paid their fair share?

Who knew that all this time the Dems were just gonna parlay our hard earned money into dividing us by race, pursuing certain filers due to their immutable characteristics?

~~~~~~
Well you have to take into consideration all those multi-millionaire waiters and waitresses. Somebody has to regulate them and get their taxes even if IRS agents have to use armored trucks, tanks and assault weapons to storm the homes of civilians..

I don't recall ever answering a question about race or ethnicity in any tax form I've ever filled out in nearly sixty years. I don't think I would ever fill one out. I have to chalk this one up to fake news.

I don't recall ever answering a question about race or ethnicity in any tax form I've ever filled out in nearly sixty years. I don't think I would ever fill one out. I have to chalk this one up to fake news.

Daniel Werfel, who is likely to be the next IRS commissioner, made the commitment during his congressional testimony on Wednesday after Stanford University published a study claiming that black taxpayers are disproportionately hit with audits.

Biden's IRS Commissioner Promises To Audit More White People

With the advent of the internet and the virtual evisceration of privacy, I'm pretty sure the IRS could easily go after anyone based on anything they so desire.

I'm not about to underestimate the pure evil of the Biden Administration - they sicced the FBI on school childrens' parents while designating them as "domestic terrorists" for chrissake.

Absolutely nowhere in this statement does it say more White people will be audited. The OP is based on an erroneous assumption that the statement 'more equitable' automatically means more white people to be audited..even though the same article states that the IRS has not a clue as to whether or not a tax return if filed by a white person or black, as race is entirely omitted from the return!

One alternative is that the algorithm is adjusted allowing more unaudited EIC returns to flow through the system...thus reducing the number of Black taxpayer audits.
But in no way is the assumption that more of ANY race is going to be audited correct..or even supportable.

Of course, one might ask what the racial makeup is of the top 10% is...and if increasing scrutiny on those people will also increase the number of white taxpayer audits--as a coincidental by-product.

Articles like this amuse me...as a simple forensic reading will show that their allegations are unsubstantiated--based on bald assumption and published with the sole intent of ginning up partisan outrage.

IOW--click-bait.

Last edited:
Daniel Werfel, who is likely to be the next IRS commissioner, made the commitment during his congressional testimony on Wednesday after Stanford University published a study claiming that black taxpayers are disproportionately hit with audits.

Biden's IRS Commissioner Promises To Audit More White People

With the advent of the internet and the virtual evisceration of privacy, I'm pretty sure the IRS could easily go after anyone based on anything they so desire.

I'm not about to underestimate the pure evil of the Biden Administration - they sicced the FBI on school childrens' parents while designating them as "domestic terrorists" for chrissake.
This is a race baiting article at best. It states that the test would be whether or not the taxpayer took tax credits and they tie it to race because more BIPOC people take these credits which generate red flags for audits. C'mon man, there is enough legitimate racist crap going on without trying to dream more up that have no real connection.

I was with you until this statement. The right didn't have anything to do with it. Making that statement is as bad as saying it was because of the left. It was one writer producing click bait. Leave it at that.
Fair enough..although I was referring to the poster, not the post. Still I doubt most thinking people of any party would buy this--although there is a certain sub-set of folks that are dead set on believing anything that portrays them as victims~

Offending post edited.

This is a race baiting article at best. It states that the test would be whether or not the taxpayer took tax credits and they tie it to race because more BIPOC people take these credits which generate red flags for audits.

Yes, that is the premise - that is the reason more black people are currently audited.

But the article states absolutely nothing about the IRS engaging in such a procedure moving forward.

The way I read it is they intend to deviate from that standard in order to pursue more whiteys.

And after we've seen what they've done to the military, our education system, and the entertainment industry - I think it would be pollyannish to intrinsically assume "Well, they won't go there!"

(Not accusing you of that, but that will be the kneejerk reaction from many Normiez, no doubt.)

The OP is based on an erroneous assumption that the statement 'more equitable' automatically means more white people to be audited

That is literally all it EVER means.

Equity means every one must be brought to the same level, predominantly via Government artifice.

If that negates the freedom and equality of opportunity - then so be it, the New Woke Left could care less.

The New Left then filters this through the lens of Marxist Critical Theory - on this case Critical Race Theory.

This is the same agenda they're pushing across the spectrum.

To not even recognize that betrays your own ignorance. (Or perhaps just steadfast bias.)

I used to be a Democrat, this kinda shit is partly why myself - and surplus of others - have abandoned the Party.

The percentage of high-earners who are audited has plummeted in the past decade to a very small number.

The intent of the additional funding is to pay for upgrades to the IRS's grossly outdated equipment, and to raise the number of auditors of the wealthy.

Anyone who has been conscious for the last two centuries knows that high-earners are almost all white, far above the national average.

So, yeah, if you want to be a c*nt about it, more white people are going to be audited.

What a cowardly fucking way to put it, rather than admit the wealthy tax dodgers are finally going to be held accountable.

Yes, that is the premise - that is the reason more black people are currently audited.

But the article states absolutely nothing about the IRS engaging in such a procedure moving forward.

The way I read it is they intend to deviate from that standard in order to pursue more whiteys.

And after we've seen what they've done to the military, our education system, and the entertainment industry - I think it would be pollyannish to intrinsically assume "Well, they won't go there!"

(Not accusing you of that, but that will be the kneejerk reaction from many Normiez, no doubt.)
The way I read it is they intend to deviate from that standard in order to pursue more whiteys
Yup...that's the problem all right..the way you read it..and the way it is being marketed everywhere....with the lead being the bald statement that the incoming Commissioner promised to audit more white people..when he didn't.

As an aside..how do you square this with the fact that the IRS has no idea of the race of their filers?

millionaire-audits.png

Oh gee, it's almost as if millionaires have an army of lawyers to fend off auditing.

The white people they'll pursue ain't gonna be millionaires.

They're going to be like the poor folks in Ohio who are breathing chemical polluted air while your special Transportation Secretary takes another victory lap literally discussing the excess of white people in the Construction Industry.

I'm just gonna say it: To believe the agenda doesn't pervade everywhere, including here, is sheer lunacy.

Oh gee, it's almost as if millionaires have an army of lawyers to fend off auditing.

The white people they'll pursue ain't gonna be millionaires.

They're going to be like the poor folks in Ohio who are breathing chemical polluted air while your special Transportation Secretary takes another victory lap literally discussing the excess of white people in the Construction Industry.

I'm just gonna say it: To believe the agenda doesn't pervade everywhere, including here, is sheer lunacy.
What a rube.

Oh gosh...it's almost as though the IRS would need a massive increase of new hires to catch the tax cheats?

Oh wait....mission accomplished eh?

Oh gee, it's almost as if the IRS didn't go after right leaning organizations less than a decade ago during the Obama era.

How dare I besmirch their impeccable reputation.

But I'm sure if we shovel more money at 'em, we'll receive stellar results.

Kinda like the Dept. of Transportation...

Forum List

Back