Biden's hotel bill

I am not a fan of our less than illustrious Vice President.

On the other hand, when he travels on official business, it doesn't surprise me that there are some serious costs involved.

And it also doesn't much bother me.

I don't like his politics at all. But I do want him safe.

So quibbling about these expenditures is just kind of petty.

On the other hand, when he travels on official business, it doesn't surprise me that there are some serious costs involved.

I agree with you, I was pointing out the democrat hypocrisy, sorry if I was not clearer.

Obozo is cutting visible things rather than complying with the sequester which would have impacted no one.

so black presidents dont get to have their veeps treated the same as white presidents?

we don't have enough money to allow 6th graders to tour the whitehouse, but we have a million dollars to spend on 2 (yes 2) nights in hotels.

Outrage as Joe Biden's hotel tab runs up to more than 1MILLION for just TWO NIGHTS in London and Paris | Mail Online

There's more to the story, thanks for the laugh!
Joe Biden's $585 000 hotel bill makes no sense- MSN Money

then biden should use that UK paper for slander and lying. has he?

I agree with you, I was pointing out the democrat hypocrisy, sorry if I was not clearer.

Obozo is cutting visible things rather than complying with the sequester which would have impacted no one.

Actually, my beef wasn't with you or your OP. So, I am sorry that I was unclear.

I saw that "headline" linked in Drudge yesterday. And while I love to lampoon Vice President Biden, I thought that one was probably just a cheap shot. Hotels for the man and his entourage are probably expensive as is food and the costs of travel are not inconsequential either. Plus lots of security.

The figure may be inflated including all of those costs. I think Phoenixops suggested as much. But even if it's accurate to the penny, I still think the "Drudge" story is just silly. I don't begrudge the costs to feed, lodge, transport and protect the Vice President and his retinue.

Last edited:
we don't have enough money to allow 6th graders to tour the whitehouse, but we have a million dollars to spend on 2 (yes 2) nights in hotels.

Outrage as Joe Biden's hotel tab runs up to more than 1MILLION for just TWO NIGHTS in London and Paris | Mail Online

There's more to the story, thanks for the laugh!
Joe Biden's $585 000 hotel bill makes no sense- MSN Money

then biden should use that UK paper for slander and lying. has he?

Biden is a public figure, the standard for that is much higher. How long has the story been out?

so black presidents dont get to have their veeps treated the same as white presidents?

:eusa_hand:It doesn't make and difference what their color is. What matters is is that this country is going through a harder time at this time and unneccessary spending needs to be cut down. Its the taxpayers money paying for this and it should be handled more wisely.

You will NOT succede in reducing the protections needed to keep our VP safe overseas.

stop being a partisan clown

Can you provide some "credible" proof that Obama decides which sequester items get cut?

Forum List

Back