Biden's Ant-fracking Nonsense

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
You think the 'virus' is causing an economic meltdown?
The DEMs are so fucking delusional it's hilarious.
Here's a question for all you 'Green New Deal' assholes.:
Let's take a close look at the beautiful Tesla.
Let's remove every fucking item in the car that was made from some form of petrochemical.
Where do petrochemicals come from? NOT fucking solar panels and wind turbines.
EVERYTHING!
Now we have some scraps of metal left.
These scraps of metal used to be under the ground. The heavy equipment required to extract the iron ore and to transport it to the foundry where the ore eventually is converted into steel came from iron ore.
And Biden is promising to stop all oil drilling AND fracking!
He may as well take his shotgun and blow the head off the US economy.
Forget what Bernie is promising. He's a certifiable mental case.
Biden would make America dependent on foreign oil again

If I remember correctly, he said no "new" fracking. Existing wells would presumably be cool, and there is at present an overabundance of capacity (which is severely impacting the profitability of the natural gas industry).

Surely it is reasonable, with all of the (perhaps specious) new complaints about fracking wells around the country, for the Feds to have a moratorium, during which they could investigate the health and other affects of new fracking wells, before issuing any new permits.

Biden is a jag-off, but I wouldn't over-react to this particular Biden-ism.

If I remember correctly, he said no "new" fracking. Existing wells would presumably be cool, and there is at present an overabundance of capacity (which is severely impacting the profitability of the natural gas industry).

Surely it is reasonable, with all of the (perhaps specious) new complaints about fracking wells around the country, for the Feds to have a moratorium, during which they could investigate the health and other affects of new fracking wells, before issuing any new permits.

"fracking wells"

mmmmmmmmmmmkkkkaaaaaaaa -

that about does it - stand back and give these rw drillers some room.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

30ABEE1F-3803-41A8-8F8A-1880040FA1CE.jpeg

The existing fracking wells can be'whipstocked' .
Biden is a fucking idiot!

You think the 'virus' is causing an economic meltdown?
The DEMs are so fucking delusional it's hilarious.
Here's a question for all you 'Green New Deal' assholes.:
Let's take a close look at the beautiful Tesla.
Let's remove every fucking item in the car that was made from some form of petrochemical.
Where do petrochemicals come from? NOT fucking solar panels and wind turbines.
EVERYTHING!
Now we have some scraps of metal left.
These scraps of metal used to be under the ground. The heavy equipment required to extract the iron ore and to transport it to the foundry where the ore eventually is converted into steel came from iron ore.
And Biden is promising to stop all oil drilling AND fracking!
He may as well take his shotgun and blow the head off the US economy.
Forget what Bernie is promising. He's a certifiable mental case.
Biden would make America dependent on foreign oil again

You’ve never read the green new deal have you ?

"Reasonable" would be for morons like Biden to stay the hell away from the oil business, or any other business, for that matter.

Forum List

Back