Biden vs Trump 1st debate.. "It's China's fault"

Benj

Feb 28, 2020
England
This argumentative, rambling, first encounter.. although maybe not as bad as some global commentators were trying to make out.. including *splutter/cough* the BBC...
What I did hear several times is "It's China's fault" that the pandemic happened.. such a lazy argument.. from the golf courses..
It's so easy for Trump to keep blaming China for stuff, and not himself.. Biden needs to keep up the pressure on Trump's failings, which regarding foreign policy are huge.. or Trump will inevitably walk away with another term.. another 4 years of his twitter rantings!

Hopefully the second debate will be a bit more structured, rather than tit-for-tat name-calling!
:meow:

This argumentative, rambling, first encounter.. although maybe not as bad as some global commentators were trying to make out.. including *splutter/cough* the BBC...
What I did hear several times is "It's China's fault" that the pandemic happened.. such a lazy argument.. from the golf courses..
It's so easy for Trump to keep blaming China for stuff, and not himself.. Biden needs to keep up the pressure on Trump's failings, which regarding foreign policy are huge.. or Trump will inevitably walk away with another term.. another 4 years of his twitter rantings!

Hopefully the second debate will be a bit more structured, rather than tit-for-tat name-calling!
Just to be clear, it's Trump's fault here in the United States
and the respective leaders of their countries elsewhere

Yawn..........it came from the idiots eating Bats............or engineered in the Wuhan lab.........

Maybe he should have blamed it on Brazil.......LMAO

While the President battles this China Virus. It's painfully obvious that Trump isn't to blame for the outbreak. He restricted travel early and first. While the Sleepy Joe and Pelosi tried to call Trump's safety procedure "xenophobic". So, I think the country knows China is to blame.

Just to be clear, it's Trump's fault here in the United States
and the respective leaders of their countries elsewhere
Hmm, ok... as long as that's not another lazy argument! It's a huge weakness Trump's foreign policy, that he's sweeping under the carpet.

Your IQ hovers just north of 50 or so, such impossible idiocy is hard to believe, yet here you are, evidence of imbecility abundantly dished out in your ludicrous screed. Trump's foreign policy successes are the greatest of any American president since Harry dropped the bomb twice on Japan, convincing them en masse that perhaps dying for the emperor wasn't so glorious after all! Obama was awarded a Nobel for the color of his skin, Trump has been nominated 3-times now, for bringing genuine peace to a middle east Obama and his fellow fascists had personally turned into a genocidal conflagration! I see you claim England as present address, I'm certain you are one fucking supremely sick in the head Palestinian, or garden variety Jihadi.... To damn bad you didn't get to make my acquaintance in Syria, I'm certain I would have left you there. :fu:

iu

It's not China's fault? I don't know who you are, but you clearly have zero clue what you are talking about. Go educate yourself on the bat caves of Yunnan where Chinese virologists captured the bats carrying Sars-COv2 a.k.a Corona virus. Instead of blaming the people dealing with the virus released by China, you might consider blaming the people who isolated and released the virus.

Your IQ hovers just north of 50 or so, such impossible idiocy is hard to believe, yet here you are, evidence of imbecility abundantly dished out in your ludicrous screed. Trump's foreign policy successes are the greatest of any American president since Harry dropped the bomb twice on Japan, convincing them en masse that perhaps dying for the emperor wasn't so glorious after all! Obama was awarded a Nobel for the color of his skin, Trump has been nominated 3-times now, for bringing genuine peace to a middle east Obama and his fellow fascists had personally turned into a genocidal conflagration! I see you claim England as present address, I'm certain you are one fucking supremely sick in the head Palestinian, or garden variety Jihadi.... To damn bad you didn't get to make my acquaintance in Syria, I'm certain I would have left you there. :fu:
Why all the hate? Your guy is Prez, American foreign policy has never been “better” and the only problem we have as a nation is that we are getting sick of all this winning.

This virus is from China. Are you really that stupid?

Moron.....China let the virus escape from the lab...you doofus....that is the end of it...and landmark peace deals are not foreign policy failures.....

Do you guys simply repeat anything the idiots on CNN say? You must, if you post dumb crap like you did....

OH DEAR.... thank him for what??? Doing NOTHING.. I repeat NOTHING for 8 years??

I'd almost feel sorry for the uptight US media, who criticize other nations for well breathing I think, that they had to cover in the press the 2 most BORING people in world history for 8 years.. Obama fool A and Obama fool B (Mr and Mrs Obama, I mean).
OH DEEEARRR.. lost, just lost poster!! I pity you!
:banghead:

Such anger.. v.sad... I smell fear..

My IQ is better than 50.. about 60 I think. So there.

Really.... guys.. what is kinda sad is that nobody on here pulled me up by saying eg "oh well I watched the whole 90min of it, or I watched 45min of it, and well I can tell you that this is what Trump came across as, or Biden was good on this point... etc".. but no, nobody..
So at best I'd guess you pps just got a few minutes of it on CNN news or similar.. which sadly means you don't know anything more than I do.. AND you have your election of DOOOOOOMM in about a month. How are you going to decide which party to vote for??
You might as well vote for the Raving Looney Party of America.. which I just made up!!
SO.. in an effort to vaguely educate myself about the debate, I'll have to scrounge some details off, well CNN website or similar..
Err.. I was wanting to post a few bits off a website, there's a rule somewhere about copyright material..
So this short extract is from the guardian.com
“The idea of it is to move votes, right? To get people motivated to go out there and vote. Neither side did that. As a business owner, as a fiscally conservative person, a little Democratic, there was nothing done for either side. They didn’t go to cross the aisle whatsoever.”
So I take from that there wasn't enough substance in the debate, too much arguing and 'trashing' each other for it to get across to voters in a meaningful way, about issues they care about. Ok.
And also this from guardian.com
" The biggest impact of the debate will be on Trump, he said, taking away his “greatest opportunity to make up ground”. The president is currently behind in the polls – trailing Biden by 7.2 points nationally in the RealClearPolitics average."
Ok, so seems that people think Trump is trailing Biden in this election.. which I didn't necessarily expect.. Biden seems like a rather spent force, old and out-of-touch in the media. But maybe not.

OH DEAR.... thank him for what??? Doing NOTHING.. I repeat NOTHING for 8 years??

I'd almost feel sorry for the uptight US media, who criticize other nations for well breathing I think, that they had to cover in the press the 2 most BORING people in world history for 8 years.. Obama fool A and Obama fool B (Mr and Mrs Obama, I mean).
OH DEEEARRR.. lost, just lost poster!! I pity you!
:banghead:
He didn’t do ‘nothing’. He did plenty. He emboldened terrorism, he exacerbated racial division and fomented rioting and he caused our economy to contract with his green energy scam agenda. He did plenty.
Worst president in my lifetime.

Forum List

Back