Biden to address nation tomorrow (Tuesday 8/31/21)

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I'll be watching just to see if the dementia-ridden POS's medications fail. I sure wouldn't want to miss seeing him publicly crapping in his pants and stroking out on nationwide television.

"Tomorrow afternoon, I will address the American people on my decision not to extend our presence in Afghanistan beyond 8/31. For now, I will report that it was the unanimous recommendation of the Joint Chiefs and of all of our commanders on the ground to end our airlift mission as planned. Their view was that ending our military mission was the best way to protect the lives of our troops, and secure the prospects of civilian departures for those who want to leave Afghanistan in the weeks and months ahead."

Afghanistan: President Joe Biden to address nation on withdrawal after final US plane leaves

I'll be watching just to see if the dementia-ridden POS's medications fail. I sure wouldn't want to miss seeing him publicly crapping in his pants and stroking out on nationwide television.

"Tomorrow afternoon, I will address the American people on my decision not to extend our presence in Afghanistan beyond 8/31. For now, I will report that it was the unanimous recommendation of the Joint Chiefs and of all of our commanders on the ground to end our airlift mission as planned. Their view was that ending our military mission was the best way to protect the lives of our troops, and secure the prospects of civilian departures for those who want to leave Afghanistan in the weeks and months ahead."

Afghanistan: President Joe Biden to address nation on withdrawal after final US plane leaves
That you, Liz Cheney?

1630375167182.png

Please resign ASAP

The entire Joint Chiefs need to be fired

Pelosi caught on hot mic saying, 'am i on? no. we don't want him to talk.' LOLOLOLOL

second video down. Must see.

Pelosi caught on hot mic saying, 'am i on? no. we don't want him to talk.' LOLOLOLOL

second video down. Must see.

Not surprised at all

“Am I off? No, we don’t want him (Bidumb) to talk.” -Nancy "hot mic" Pelosi

Forum List

Back