Biden supporters oppose the Vaccine!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
See how easy this is? Just make a headline....with a link in it to some event that has at least some foundation...and you can create misinformation and false impressions.

This is a current event however....

If you hear a media lying fool say that its Trump supporters not getting vaccinated call them on it....do not let them get away with lying anymore....pick up a pen or a phone and tell them you ain't no fool....

If you hear a media lying fool say that its Trump supporters not getting vaccinated call them on it....do not let them get away with lying anymore....pick up a pen or a phone and tell them you ain't no fool....

Like I said.... Trump has been one of the biggest supporters of vaccinations from day one.... I simply disagree with him.
One of the biggest reasons I do is because congress is so heavily invested in Big Pharma and so is the FDA.... Most of the FDA hacks retire early to take positions with the Pharma companies and ten times their government salaries...why wouldn't they perpetrate this hoax? Of course they would.

According to Low IQ Joe, CDC said 11.9k deaths from the Vax in mid july, and then NONE.

ZERO

ZIP

NADA

Total CENSORSHIP of anyone or anything reporting truth of the VAX BODY COUNT....

WHY are they CENSORING the VAX DEATH DATA?????

Same as WHY DO THEY NOT RELEASE THE FBI 911 file....

According to Low IQ Joe, CDC said 11.9k deaths from the Vax in mid july, and then NONE.

ZERO

ZIP

NADA

Total CENSORSHIP of anyone or anything reporting truth of the VAX BODY COUNT....

WHY are they CENSORING the VAX DEATH DATA?????

Same as WHY DO THEY NOT RELEASE THE FBI 911 file....
Looks like there is no Delta Variant BTW.... it's just the same old virus laughing at the so called Vaccine ( not vaccine )...

JO

Like I said.... Trump has been one of the biggest supporters of vaccinations from day one.... I simply disagree with him.
One of the biggest reasons I do is because congress is so heavily invested in Big Pharma and so is the FDA.... Most of the FDA hacks retire early to take positions with the Pharma companies and ten times their government salaries...why wouldn't they perpetrate this hoax? Of course they would.
I don't disagree with you...but Trump was the president of the USA...he has to do whats best for the majority of Americans and taking the vaccine is recommended by doctors and scientists...to go against their word is not something a president can do....

Looks like there is no Delta Variant BTW.... it's just the same old virus laughing at the so called Vaccine ( not vaccine )...

JO

What a shock.

Covid left America last May.

Nobody is sick.

No hospital is overcrowded.

No flu launches IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER

Flu is when it is moist and damp but not frozen, fall and spring....

sunlight and heat kill virus....

Bingo! Government-Drug Company corruption is one of the biggest problems we face because it directly affects the health of American citizens. Why is the CDC and the FDA so quick to dismiss cheap alternative treatments to Covid? The obvious answer is the Covid vaccine and booster shots are the new gravy train and they all want a piece of that action.

Forum List

Back