Biden Once More Goes After 'MAGA Republicans' in Yet Another Ranting Speech

He hates anti-Americans like you. So do I.

You really don't need to tell the world you're a dirty little hater. You provide evidence of your crazed hate every time you post.

And so does your Turniphead prez.

You really don't need to tell the world you're a dirty little hater. You provide evidence of your crazed hate every time you post.

Your shoes are ugly too cultist.

Show me where Obama had them living there and taking them from their families permanently? Come on boss, grow a pair or admit you are fos?

Who is killing women? Do you mean the security guard that shot Ashli Babbit?
1662838534804.png

Long enough to sucker punch you with the argument. Show me where Obama had them living there and taking them from their families permanently?
i didn’t see their families in the cage with them…and they certainly were living

Long enough to sucker punch you with the argument. Show me where Obama had them living there and taking them from their families permanently?

LOL! As if. More message board dreaming on your part.

You couldn't sucker punch a cockroach on your nose.

Obama built cages and Obama kept kids in those cages.

Show me where Obama had them living there and taking them from their families permanently? Come on boss, grow a pair or admit you are fos?

Being female, I'd hate to "grow a pair" even if you lunatics apparently believe it can be done with wishful thinkin.

I don't need a pair to get the best of a rudabaga like you.

Obama built cages and kept kids in them. Fact.

Smart enough to work circles around your retarded post. Obama built cages to detain, until paperwork was filed, not to kidnap the kids like Trump.
haha talk about cultist..when you Dear Leader build cages for kids he’s processing them, when trump continues the process it’s kidnapping

Forum List

Back