Biden-nominated judge withdraws after failing to answer basic constitutional questions

The Husk and his cult are trying to pack federal courts with embarrassingly ignorant people who don't understand even the basics of our laws.

Leftism rewards ignorance, and these losers are proof.

Good. Trump's Senate would have pushed them through anyways. I'm glad that's not the case currently.

Which of those nominees were unable to answer basic Constitutional questions?
The American Bar Association has a list/articles about Trump's unqualified justices if you google it. Though probably the right will just claim the ABA is an illegitimate organization. I mean shit, he put someone on the Supreme Court that never argued a case in court and had been a Judge less than 3 years.

The American Bar Association has a list/articles about Trump's unqualified justices if you google it. Though probably the right will just claim the ABA is an illegitimate organization. I mean shit, he put someone on the Supreme Court that never argued a case in court and had been a Judge less than 3 years.
....but they knew what the Constitution was looneytunes.

The ABA rated this judge qualified despite the fact she couldn't answer basic Constitutional questions.

You also didn't answer my question.

Forum List

Back