Biden Let's American Companies get Hacked

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Whatever happened to the president's responsibility to protect Americans?

---REvil ransomware hackers demand $70M in Bitcoin for decryption key---
---Kaseya says just a few dozen of its customers were directly affected by the attack, but knock-on effects have brought down firms in 17 countries including US and the UK - with one expert saying the attack is 'unprecedented' in its scale and sophistication.---

---Kaseya says just a few dozen of its customers were directly affected by the attack, but knock-on effects have brought down firms in 17 countries including US and the UK - with one expert saying the attack is 'unprecedented' in its scale and sophistication.---

mxld8mu59hf51.jpg

I thought conservatives hated government overreach.

Really was kind of ol Joe to identify targets for hackers that he didnt mind getting hacked

mxld8mu59hf51.jpg

I thought conservatives hated government overreach.
U won the lottery. And u are destroying everything.

Why doesn't the govt. protect my computer and my house?

Really was kind of ol Joe to identify targets for hackers that he didnt mind getting hacked
American companies aren't safe with Joe at the helm.
back in summer of 2017, equifax got hacked and 148 million people had their data leaked. Did anybody blame Trump?
see how absurd that is?

and then in 2018, Dubsmash had 162 million user accounts stole; and Trump wasnt at fault.

And then in 2019, Zynga got 218 million user accounts hacked; Trump's fault!

Expect more activity from hackers. It would be nice if Biden did something to stop them.

---The U.S. and its allies will face “a diverse array of threats” over the next year, most notably from China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea---

Forum List

Back