Biden issues travel ban on Florida residents, as anonymous WH adviser says of Florida: "all options are on the table. this is a war"...Rubio responds!

good luck in this state in 2024

TEXAS supports FLORIDA against tyrants 100%.

We will not stand by and watch DC fuck you Gofers. We will answer the call.

That goes for Rice Birds, Yellow Hammers, Sand Lappers, Tigers, Toothpicks, and Border Ruffians.

:beer:

...oh, and Hog Drovers. Don't want to leave out the Volunteer state.
:beer:

Last edited:

DeSantis Was once one of the most popular governors in the nation. Not any longer. Barely half of Floridians approve of the job he’s doing.

He’s covering up of Covid statistics and attacks on whistleblowers have damaged his reputation seriously.

I have a lot of friends in Florida and their vaccine rollout has been a complete disaster. Old people lining up in parking lots overnight to get shots. Now DeSantis is saying he needs more serum for more vaccinations. He needs to get his act together before he gets any more vaccine.

I’m reminded of what my children got when they behaved badly and cursed me out which was nothing. If DeSantis is going to behave like a toddler he should be treated like one.

We’ll see how he does in two years when he comes up for reelection. DeSantis is in grave danger of riding Trump’s coattails right out of office.

Wow.

Sounds like perfect presidential material.

If you disapprove, he must be a fine, fine, politician.

What happens if Florida gathers forces and opens highways? They have trucks loaded with oranges to ship.

They won't stop the trucks...these elite liberal cockbites want their avacado toast and organic orange juice...

...truck drivers will be exempted.

What I was wondering, is my folks were supposed to go to a vacation down there this year.

Unfortunately, some yahoo ran into them, and totalled their truck and trailer on an icy interstate on the way down there.

But my aunt and uncle and their spouses are already in the park they were headed to.

. . . so. . . if a travel ban happens, come spring when they were supposed to be headed home, what would happen?

How does all my family get back. . . how do all the snowbirds from the north get back home. Lots of them have summer responsibilities that keep the nation moving forward.

. . . doesn't make sense to me.

A lot of the small businesses and farms that depend on knowledge of the elderly in the spring, will be. . . well, lost.

Shitty ass move if that president does this. A large population only winters there, and then goes back to work in the spring.

What happens if Florida gathers forces and opens highways? They have trucks loaded with oranges to ship.

They won't stop the trucks...these elite liberal cockbites want their avacado toast and organic orange juice...

What I was wondering, is my folks were supposed to go to a vacation down there this year.

Unfortunately, some yahoo ran into them, and totalled their truck and trailer on an icy interstate on the way down there.

But my aunt and uncle and their spouses are already in the park they were headed to.

. . . so. . . if a travel ban happens, come spring when they were supposed to be headed home, what would happen?

How does all my family get back. . . how do all the snowbirds from the north get back home. Lots of them have summer responsibilities that keep the nation moving forward.

A lot of the small businesses and farms that depend on knowledge of the elderly in the spring, will be. . . well, lost.

Shitty ass move if that president does this. A large population only winters there, and then goes back to work in the spring.
Sorry about your folks rig... that sucks.

Biden isn't going to do anything.

He's weak...a lame duck who is forced to hide behind 20,000 troops in a Washington DC green zone FFS. And he can't even trust them.

If he says "we're going to do thus & so...and everyone tells him to go fuck himself, he gets weaker and weaker.

The only solution is not to do anything that can be challenged in any meaningful way.

This can and will be challenged. So it won't be done.

Sorry about your folks rig... that sucks.

Biden isn't going to do anything.

He's weak...a lame duck who is forced to hide behind 20,000 troops in a Washington DC green zone FFS. And he can't even trust them.

If he says "we're going to do thus & so...and everyone tells him to go fuck himself, he gets weaker and weaker.

The only solution is not to do anything that can be challenged in any meaningful way.

This can and will be challenged. So it won't be done.
I'm just thankful they were O.K.

I told mom it was a dumb idea to head out new years eve day. . . but you know, folks don't listen to kids.

It was fully insured, but they spend a great deal in upgrades that weren't covered. . . so now they are bummed all winter. This cold snap sure isn't helping.

I'm sure you are right about all this. It is just bullshit for the media to jack up ratings since they no longer have Trump to fan the flames to get the eyeballs to enrage folks.

:heehee:

Biden is an empty shell that will do and say as his masters tell him to do so. In this case I believe his masters will tell him to back off.

DeSantis Was once one of the most popular governors in the nation. Not any longer. Barely half of Floridians approve of the job he’s doing.

He’s covering up of Covid statistics and attacks on whistleblowers have damaged his reputation seriously.

I have a lot of friends in Florida and their vaccine rollout has been a complete disaster. Old people lining up in parking lots overnight to get shots. Now DeSantis is saying he needs more serum for more vaccinations. He needs to get his act together before he gets any more vaccine.

I’m reminded of what my children got when they behaved badly and cursed me out which was nothing. If DeSantis is going to behave like a toddler he should be treated like one.

We’ll see how he does in two years when he comes up for reelection. DeSantis is in grave danger of riding Trump’s coattails right out of office.

Nonsense...Desantis is getting more and more popular. He didn't lie about the stats, but the cdc did. The "whistleblower" isn't a whistle blower but one messing with the stats.

And oh my gaws--there are millions of missing doses of the vaccines since BIDEN took over----but just recently his administration announced that poor aka black areas are getting new vaccines now. Apparently, our missing doses from around the country are being targeted to black areas as Biden administration talked about at one point--vaccinations based on race not age. Talk about racism.

Desantis is a great governor fool...and I unlike you live in florida.

Nonsense...Desantis is getting more and more popular. He didn't lie about the stats, but the cdc did. The "whistleblower" isn't a whistle blower but one messing with the stats.

And oh my gaws--there are millions of missing doses of the vaccines since BIDEN took over----but just recently his administration announced that poor aka black areas are getting new vaccines now. Apparently, our missing doses from around the country are being targeted to black areas as Biden administration talked about at one point--vaccinations based on race not age. Talk about racism.

He's a highly underestimated yet extremely smart and capable governor (Yale undergrad + Harvard law school grad). We might actually be looking at a president Desantis in 2024 if he decides to run (provided Trump doesn't).

He's a highly underestimated yet extremely smart and capable governor (Yale undergrad + Harvard law school grad). We might actually be looking at a president Desantis in 2024 if he decides to run (provided Trump doesn't).

I would say that DeSantis is the likely nominee. However, Democratic rigging will prevent anyone outside of the party from winning.

Biden and the Fascists engaging in collective punishment of Red States.

I think you're just projecting here from 4 years of collective punishment of Blue States.
Blue states have had their way for 4 years. What are you talking about? Trump tried to get national guard to help your shit states with your endless riots, but you people threw a hissy fit and got all the unopposed violence you wanted.

EuOXojAXIAItwVs

Forum List

Back