Biden is worth every ounce of my contempt!

No. My post was talking about Drumpf pulling troops out of Afghanistan even though the Taliban violated his so called conditions. What's the matter are you getting confused?
he didn’t pull all the troops out

so your post is meaningless

Yeah but he pulled some out even after the Taliban violated the agreement.

Why is that so difficult for you to grasp?
but he didn’t pull them all out…why is that hard to grasp? he wasn’t going to if they were in violation.

Xiden did. That’s the problem. and the one you are so desperately attempting to deflect from

haha sure it is…how were people suppose to know whe to start leaving? and why wouldn’t xiden of gotten allies and civilians out first?

why was everyone caught by surprise? why did the UK hold i’m in contempt? why didn’t he at the very least ensure terrorist like AQ snd ISIS wouldn’t be welcomed back?
When do they start leading?

IMMEDIATELY

He shouldnt have pulled any out if they were violating the agreement. Why is this so complex to you?
the agreement never said he couldn’t take some out, just that he would t leave completely

but again. xiden is the one that removed them all…so not sure why you keep talking about it or trump

the agreement never said he couldn’t take some out, just that he would t leave completely

but again. xiden is the one that removed them all…so not sure why you keep talking about it or trump

Not true and you are an idiot for even suggesting that. :laugh:

"And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership."

Not true and you are an idiot for even suggesting that. :laugh:

"And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership."
I fail to see your point, Trump never withdrew everyone, Xiden did....Xiden is sending folks back now after the Taliban took over....to get the folks he left behind.

Trump never did a full withdraw, and wasn't going to if they hadn't met their commitments. They did not attack or kill US Servicemen after the agreement with Trump was signed, until well Xiden took office.

Once again....I don't see what any of what Trump did had to do with what Xiden did. Trump is not the President, this didn't happen when he was President

Sorry, simple typo.

When do they start leaving?

IMMEDIATELY.
well yeah...they are rushing to get out, and have been since Xiden's disaster....the problem is Xiden didn't get them out before handing the country over to the Taliban

well yeah...they are rushing to get out, and have been since Xiden's disaster....the problem is Xiden didn't get them out before handing the country over to the Taliban
The real problem is they didn’t leave when they were told we were pulling out.

I fail to see your point, Trump never withdrew everyone
My point was that Drumpf withdrew troops even though the Taliban violated the agreement which showed weakness and showed that you lied when you said he didnt withdraw any troops. :)

Your ignorant claim:

:1) Wrong....Trump's release was based on the Taliban meeting conditions, that they never did...so we'd still bee there. Try again.:

The facts.

Last edited:
The real problem is they didn’t leave when they were told we were pulling out.
how could they have known? I am sure some folks did, but Xiden gave nobody an actual date, moreover they were still there working, moreover, Xiden ignored the intel, and literally lied about what intel he had saying that the Taliban wasn't going to take the country....people 1) had no actual date, or at least the date he gave was well after the date he actually left 2) he lied to everyone about the threat.

Sorry this is all Xiden and his dembot admin...they own it

My point was that Drumpf withdrew troops even though the Taliban violated the agreement which showed weakness and showed that you lied when you said he didnt withdraw any troops. :)

Your words:

:1) Wrong....Trump's release was based on the Taliban meeting conditions, that they never did...so we'd still bee there. Try again.:

The facts.

I said he didn't withdraw the troops...not that he didn't withdraw any.

no it showed we were committed to leaving....and with 2500 troops we were able to keep the peace....at least when Trump was President.

I am not sure how your post proves I was wrong...2500 is not zero....try again. Xiden was the one that pulled the troops....your deflections noted...but this is all Xiden and his dembot admin's baby...they are in charge.

They surrendered, they mishandled the withdraw after surrending...Xiden...

no it showed we were committed to leaving.
Thats exactly what was fucked up about the agreement. Thanks for admitting it. :laugh:

Once the Taliban repeatedly broke the agreement and Drumpf kept withdrawing he looked like a bitch in their eyes. He tipped his hand and the american playbook so there was no reason for the Taliban to be anything but bold in reclaiming their land.

Thats exactly what was fucked up about the agreement. Thanks for admitting it. :laugh:

Once the Taliban repeatedly broke the agreement and Drumpf kept withdrawing he looked like a bitch in their eyes. He tipped his hand and the american playbook so there was no reason for the Taliban to be anything but bold in reclaiming their land.
what? They we wanted to leave? So you are saying now that we shouldn't of ever left or planed to leave?

ah...so why didn't Xiden reverse course? Why did he pull the other 2500 out like he did? Doesnt' that just look way weaker? Now they are dictating the terms! Why didn't he join up with our allies and agree to say back off, we will leave when we get all are people?

what? They we wanted to leave? So you are saying now that we shouldn't of ever left or planed to leave?
I didnt know it was possible to stutter when you were writing. What are you trying to say? "They we wanted?" :laugh:

I am saying that Drumpf fucked up and made a agreement which the Taliban promptly broke and Drumpf still withdrew troops. Dont make it complex or try to deflect. He pussied out and gave the Taliban the confidence they needed.

Forum List

Back