Biden is suppose to be so "green", so why use oil from the worse CO2 producing countries?

Biden is begging Saudi Arabia and the Venezuelans for oil in addition to depleting the strategic reserves because the Democrats are scared shitless of the midterms.

Americans will vote their wallets at the pumps and not some stupid deranged Environmental Wacko agenda to stop using fossil fuels.

Biden fucked up real bad and he knows it. He doesn't care if the American people are fucked but he knows it.

After the mid terms no matter what happens expect the cost of fuel for Americans to go even higher because of Biden's polcies.

Anybody that voted for Biden is a moron.

Did Biden promise to end fossil fuel in 4 decades? Or by 2050? NO the timeline is irrelevant as the guarantee
is the point. "I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We're going to end fossil fuel."
Who cares when... the premise is to end and in the process under people like Biden more Americans will be poorer, less healthy and basically screwed by this plan.

Again idiot, it's not the pie in the sky thigns they say, it's what they DO that counts.

You want to talk about REAL effects and causes? Post some actual policy instead is this gotcha nonsense.

You call me "dumbo" but if I am and I offer your proof, i.e. links, to substantiate my "dumbo" comment, what the hell are you?
You provide no proof. No Links. Zero... which proves at least which one of us really is a "Dumbo"!
What are you referring to?

Again idiot, it's not the pie in the sky thigns they say, it's what they DO that counts.

When you are the President of the United States, what you say matters because it is a clear signal concerning the federal gov'ts support or in this case the opposite for the fossil fuel industry. These businesses plan out for 5 or 10 years and Biden tells you he's going after your ass on Day 1. So that could change the calculus for the future risks and rewards, nobody is going to invest billions going forward to produce more oil and gas when you know he's going to make it harder, longer, and more expensive to do so.

When you are the President of the United States, what you say matters because it is a clear signal concerning the federal gov'ts support or in this case the opposite for the fossil fuel industry. These businesses plan out for 5 or 10 years and Biden tells you he's going after your ass on Day 1. So that could change the calculus for the future risks and rewards, nobody is going to invest billions going forward to produce more oil and gas when you know he's going to make it harder, longer, and more expensive to do so.

Where the hell did you get these fantasies from?

Biden wants oil from these countries:
But Biden has DISCOURAGED USA oil exploration and production by doing this in January 27,2021
  • Biden’s orders direct the secretary of the Interior Department to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters, and begin a thorough review of existing permits for fossil fuel development.
  • The series of actions kick off the president’s agenda to reduce the country’s emissions and establish stricter targets under the Paris climate accord.
As a result, oil producers shut down their efforts to find NEW oil on the lands that produce The federal share of total U.S. crude oil production fell from its peak at nearly 36% in 2009 to less than 24% in 2017. Obama's fault now Biden's !

So now this truly ignorant president WANTS oil from the worst CO2 emitters? Venezuela? Iran?
HEY Dummy President!

Remove your blockage of domestic oil exploration and watch the price drop as the USA once again becomes as we did in 2019... ENERGY Independent and I'm not saying it!
In November 2019, the United States became a net exporter of all oil products, including both refined petroleum products and crude oil.[5] By 2021 the US was the world's largest producer.
View attachment 616108
You expected their billshit to make sense?

:p

'We have to destroy the country to save the planet, although what we're doing isn't saving the planet...but we are destroying the country.'

Trump said he will pay down all American debt in 8 years.

Tell me how it mattered.

Nice diversion from the topic but totally irrelevant.

If you don't see the difference it's because you don't want to. No doubt Trump had and has a really big stupid mouth, just like Biden as a matter of fact. But what Trump said about the debt didn't matter in the least because nobody changed their behavior as a result. What Biden said does matter in this case because the oil companies could plainly see that the President of the United States was going to do his best to put them out of business. Generally both Trump and Biden run their mouths and nobody really cares much because it's political bullshit. But when you say the shit that Biden did even before he took the oath of office, it matters to those companies because they know the costs of producing oil nd gas is going to be harder and more costly.

Nice diversion from the topic but totally irrelevant.

If you don't see the difference it's because you don't want to. No doubt Trump had and has a really big stupid mouth, just like Biden as a matter of fact. But what Trump said about the debt didn't matter in the least because nobody changed their behavior as a result. What Biden said does matter in this case because the oil companies could plainly see that the President of the United States was going to do his best to put them out of business. Generally both Trump and Biden run their mouths and nobody really cares much because it's political bullshit. But when you say the shit that Biden did even before he took the oath of office, it matters to those companies because they know the costs of producing oil nd gas is going to be harder and more costly.

So the gas prices are high around the world because oil companies got scared about Biden's words during 2020 election.

Right? Is that your final fantasy?

So the gas prices are high around the world because oil companies got scared about Biden's words during 2020 election.

No, what a bullshit thing to say. My point is that what Biden says makes a difference to AMERICAN companies when they make decisions about what the company should be doing over the next 5 years. And that is not a fantasy. And when his actions back up his words then it's no wonder the US oil companies aren't producing as much as they could be.

The oil companies have stated clearly that gas prices are sky high because of Biden's actions and policies. Why don't you anti fossil fuel cowards grow a pair of balls and own it.

No, what a bullshit thing to say. My point is that what Biden says makes a difference to AMERICAN companies when they make decisions about what the company should be doing over the next 5 years. And that is not a fantasy. And when his actions back up his words then it's no wonder the US oil companies aren't producing as much as they could be.

Again that's just a fantasy from someone that has no idea how the market works.

What are they "doing over next 5 years" that are causing high prices now?

Biden wants oil from these countries:
But Biden has DISCOURAGED USA oil exploration and production by doing this in January 27,2021
  • Biden’s orders direct the secretary of the Interior Department to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters, and begin a thorough review of existing permits for fossil fuel development.
  • The series of actions kick off the president’s agenda to reduce the country’s emissions and establish stricter targets under the Paris climate accord.
As a result, oil producers shut down their efforts to find NEW oil on the lands that produce The federal share of total U.S. crude oil production fell from its peak at nearly 36% in 2009 to less than 24% in 2017. Obama's fault now Biden's !

So now this truly ignorant president WANTS oil from the worst CO2 emitters? Venezuela? Iran?
HEY Dummy President!

Remove your blockage of domestic oil exploration and watch the price drop as the USA once again becomes as we did in 2019... ENERGY Independent and I'm not saying it!
In November 2019, the United States became a net exporter of all oil products, including both refined petroleum products and crude oil.[5] By 2021 the US was the world's largest producer.
View attachment 616108
We need to recognize Marxist policies are for us, not for them. Notice the countries pushing these things on America---climate change, cessation of fossil fuels, #metoo, gender fluidity, gay rights, personal sacrifice and poverty---they never practice it themselves. They're strictly for American consumption in order to weaken us at every turn.

And yet stupid leftwingers continue to embrace this Trojan horse, never understanding they'll be the first casualties in a Marxist takeover.

Oil, go back and re read my reply to you. Also you were an insulting S.O.B. in that post. Now you act ignorant or, maybe you just are.
An insulting S.O.B? Trump-humpers are not easily insulted. Humor me and show me your post so that I can respond.

It’s words followed up by actions. From Day 1, he passed Executive Orders increasing regulations, ceasing leases, and killing infrastructure. Go back and learn economics. Anytime a Government passes policy of a regulatory nature aimed at an industry - any industry - costs and risks are introduced to any entity doing business in that industry. Prices necessarily increase as does risk. Biden and the Democrats keep telling all of the oil companies CAN produce more oil if they want to despite the added regulations. Remember, this is the same mindset that told people they could keep their doctors after they passed new healthcare regulations knowing full well that costs would make that harder to do.

It’s words followed up by actions. From Day 1, he passed Executive Orders increasing regulations, ceasing leases, and killing infrastructure. Go back and learn economics. Anytime a Government passes policy of a regulatory nature aimed at an industry - any industry - costs and risks are introduced to any entity doing business in that industry. Prices necessarily increase as does risk. Biden and the Democrats keep telling all of the oil companies CAN produce more oil if they want to despite the added regulations. Remember, this is the same mindset that told people they could keep their doctors after they passed new healthcare regulations knowing full well that costs would make that harder to do.
Your example of Obamacare is so valid. Obama said:
"If you like your healthcare plan, you'll be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

On October 29, 2013, NBC News reported that 50 percent to 75 percent of the 14 million Americans with individual healthcare plans would receive a cancellation notice in the next year.

Your example of Obamacare is so valid. Obama said:
"If you like your healthcare plan, you'll be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

On October 29, 2013, NBC News reported that 50 percent to 75 percent of the 14 million Americans with individual healthcare plans would receive a cancellation notice in the next year.
Thanks. Obama was telling the truth. He just was ignoring the fact that his regulatory policy was going to make it more cost-prohibitive. Same thing happening here with the US oil companies.

Forum List

Back