Biden Is Destroying Republicans!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Biden is killing the republicans.

1617864580119.png

Of course we'll keep reading Putins lie about Bidens fake senility. But at this point Biden has got his foot so far up the republicans ass that he's wearing elephant skinned shoes. I mean if this guy is senile, we all need to be.

View attachment 477505

Of course we'll keep reading Putins lie about Bidens fake senility. But at this point Biden has got his foot so far up the republicans ass that he's wearing elephant skinned shoes. I mean if this guy is senile, we all need to be.

and Dems and America

View attachment 477505

Somebody better tell Republicans and Democrats about this. They can try explaining it to Joe too, but ... you know.

View attachment 477505

Biden is a joke....

View attachment 477505

Trump pushed it to. But the political class would have none of that. This Infrastructure Bill is only 10% for infrastructure also. The usual Prog power grab. Gotta pay off all the failed programs and start new ones.

Dems. are destroying our country, not Republicans. Our fake media is in charge of destroying Republicans. Our fake media is the root of all evil.

View attachment 477505

More than half of Americans don’t own businesses.
Corporations will leave NYS.

View attachment 477505

Trump pushed it to. But the political class would have none of that. This Infrastructure Bill is only 10% for infrastructure also. The usual Prog power grab. Gotta pay off all the failed programs and start new ones.
This. People are fools who fall for it.

View attachment 477505

Really??? How did Trump "push" it. Did he have a plan, or programs, or projects he was going to build, other than the that useless boondoggle of a Wall? Don't blame the "political class". Trump kept announcing that "infrastructure week", and then stepping in shit before it got there.

I find it completely disingenuous that the party that has let roads, bridges, water treatment plants, power grid, and other critical infrastructure age and become inadequate to the needs of the nation, is now whining about the cost of getting the country into good shape.

And just to be really fucking clear: a national child care plan, is infrastructure, as in an expansion of nursing homes for elder care options. Infrastructure is that which helps support your national standard of living.

View attachment 477505

Really??? How did Trump "push" it. Did he have a plan, or programs, or projects he was going to build, other than the that useless boondoggle of a Wall? Don't blame the "political class". Trump kept announcing that "infrastructure week", and then stepping in shit before it got there.

I find it completely disingenuous that the party that has let roads, bridges, water treatment plants, power grid, and other critical infrastructure age and become inadequate to the needs of the nation, is now whining about the cost of getting the country into good shape.

And just to be really fucking clear: a national child care plan, is infrastructure, as in an expansion of nursing homes for elder care options. Infrastructure is that which helps support your national standard of living.
You are correct if 90% of the money is actually used on infrastructure; the actual amount is much smaller.

View attachment 477505

As I always say on here, President "Sleepy Joe" Biden is on track to being the best president of the 21st century.

Yoooo Joe!!!

View attachment 477505

As I always say on here, President "Sleepy Joe" Biden is on track to being the best president of the 21st century.

Yoooo Joe!!!
Take off the facediaper....breathe in some fresh air....pay no attention to the whooshing sound of air passing through your ears....

View attachment 477505

How is a man who cannot shit his diaper and answer an off the cuff question at the same time, destroying Republicans when the DemNazi left has largely had to keep him out of Public view since the last debate he wormed his way out of?

The man is a fraud literally and figuratively and is The Left's version of the illegitimate Hitler in 1933. Corrupt, senile, and only able to read off prewritten answers, from preselected journalists, in a preselected order, from a picture book designed for a 5th grader is the lowest bar ever set for a fraud like Faux Xiden.

He is not loyal to America and never has been. His history of graft, extortion and bribery are a testimony to how immoral and greedy this man and his family are. His network of corruption is why this man was never prosecuted as a political criminal.

Literally, he was illegitimately thrust in to office to sell America out to The Chinese, Iran, Russia and The Globalists, and worse yet, he hasn't a clue where he is, or what he is signing at any given moment. A trained monkey is more aware than he is. He is a hollow wooden headed marionette.

The man literally gets lost in The White House, and does not know if he is a Senator or President. He does not handle any negotiations, or any official business as he is too incompetent and dangerous. Kamel Toe Harris who is an unqualified Bimbo Jezebel is having to do Ahab's job for him.

The left may as well have rigged the election for one of the Muppets and gotten better results than they are getting out of sleepy poopy Joe.

Last edited:

View attachment 477505

Nah it's communism. You lazy welfare couch surfing mo fos have been robbing taxpayers of our hard earned income since the 60s and have put America 23 Trillion in debt because of it, selling future generations in to eternal economic slavery in the name of wealth distribution and the false Lie of Social Justice.

All the right wingers are repeating the same old lies whild Biden moves forward on his ass kicking campaign.

Forum List

Back