Biden Inauguration

Should President Trump attend Biden's inauguration?
If he doesn't, what will the consequences be?

Michael Cohen Predicts How Trump Will Dodge Biden's Inauguration | HuffPost
Is it a necessity to have Trump at the inauguration? Not really, it is mostly symbolic and it's not like it is the first time an outgoing president did not attend..

When was the last time that happened?

I honestly don't know...
Bush Sr in 1992.

But that's not true.

Bush Sr. attended Clinton's inauguration. If you scroll down about 3/4 of the way at this link, it's stated that Bush Sr. was, in fact, there:

Former Presidents Who Attended Inaugurations – And Didn’t

At Clinton’s first inaugural, in 1993, only one of the four living former presidents attended, Jimmy Carter, as well as outgoing George Bush. Nixon, Ford and Reagan did not...
Sorry, miss read it..

Andrew Johnson

miss read it? WTF, over?

President Trump just need to have his own Inauguration at his resort in Florida. And all of his supporters should be there. But ignore Biden's event. And if any Pres. Trump's supporters goes to Biden's event, that they are to be consider the traders.
And so I don't even know why they are putting up fences and bringing in the National guard. Unless they are creating another false flag that someone or a group is going to shoot off high powerful weapons hitting the ones who attends the event, and put the blame on Pres. Trump's supporters so that they can remove the second amendment. and if that happens. That the corrupt politicians can by law remove that amendment.
And if they set these Pres. Trump's supporters up that attends. That all of Pres. Trump's supporters that didn't went to the event should laugh at these traders for attending the event.

President Trump just need to have his own Inauguration at his resort in Florida. And all of his supporters should be there. But ignore Biden's event. And if any Pres. Trump's supporters goes to Biden's event, that they are to be consider the traders.
And so I don't even know why they are putting up fences and bringing in the National guard. Unless they are creating another false flag that someone or a group is going to shoot off high powerful weapons hitting the ones who attends the event, and put the blame on Pres. Trump's supporters so that they can remove the second amendment. and if that happens. That the corrupt politicians can by law remove that amendment.
And if they set these Pres. Trump's supporters up that attends. That all of Pres. Trump's supporters that didn't went to the event should laugh at these traders for attending the event.

Traders?

Who cares whether trump shows up? Bringing a bunch of Coved disease spreading trump people to inauguration would possibly infect the new First Family. The dumbass orange man does not even believed in taking precautions. Besides trump catching Covid by not taking precautions, there is no telling how many times he has had the clap or other venereall diseases, crabs or what have you. He is nasty. Better he stays away from the new First Family.

Always classy White....

Traders?
Yes, any of Pres. Trump's supporters should be consider as traders if they go to any of Biden's events. It is because they've went behind enemy line to show their support for the enemy.
They better stay on sacred grounds. Biden curses the ground he steps on.

Traders?
I just caught on. I'm doing alot of things and be forgetting a lot. I'm a busy little beaver. And so I'm meant to put down traitors but not traders like in sellers.

Is it a necessity to have Trump at the inauguration? Not really, it is mostly symbolic and it's not like it is the first time an outgoing president did not attend..

When was the last time that happened?

I honestly don't know...
Bush Sr in 1992.

But that's not true.

Bush Sr. attended Clinton's inauguration. If you scroll down about 3/4 of the way at this link, it's stated that Bush Sr. was, in fact, there:

Former Presidents Who Attended Inaugurations – And Didn’t

At Clinton’s first inaugural, in 1993, only one of the four living former presidents attended, Jimmy Carter, as well as outgoing George Bush. Nixon, Ford and Reagan did not...
The last time it happened was when Johnson didn't attend Grant's inauguration in 1869.

Pres. Trump isn't leaving. They are just trying to push him out of office.

hell-gif_09_delay-0.1s.gif

Forum List

Back