Biden: If You Like Your Health Care Plan, You Can Keep It.

Did you lose your health care plan?

Might has well have none? The rules changed such that job change, new plan. Cost~$3000 annual per person. Covers almost nothing. Out of pocket costs 100% on skin cancer or Cataract stint or new lenses. Out of pocket rolls over every 12 mos. weeeee......another $10K charge! Love it!

Bottom line you buy the insurance as a feel good exercise.

Last edited:
Yes. And my doctor.

And paid a hell of a lot more money for my insurance.

Well if you did then your plan was pure garbage. And how exactly did you lose your doctor? Was he stolen away by death panels?

Don't cha just hate it when people are so ignorant.
Over 214,000 Doctors Opt Out of Obamacare Exchanges

Bogus link based on an “estimate by righty hacks”.

But let’s be go with it. How can you lose your doctor you had before Obamacare because he won’t take Obamacare ? That make no sense .

Yes. And my doctor.

Well if you did then your plan was pure garbage. And how exactly did you lose your doctor? Was he stolen away by death panels?

But let’s be go with it. How can you lose your doctor you had before Obamacare because he won’t take Obamacare ? That make no sense .
66826114_1125856990931780_287333144598675456_n.jpg

Yes. And my doctor.

Yeah, run on Obamacare.

My only question is how Trump got you campaigning for him.

Like most working Americans, my family's healthcare plan was much better and less expensive before Democrats screwed it up.

But you can feel free to pretend you know more about other people's plan then the people living with them do.

Forum List

Back