Biden Disappears from the Public Eye When Crises Hits

The $$$ hasn't even been released, dumbass.

So now?
They figured that out, likely before you were even born, you fucking retard.

On November 4, 1979, Iranian students in Tehran seized the U.S. Embassy and took 52 Americans hostage. The Iran Hostage Crisis lasted for 444 days and ended minutes after President Jimmy Carter left office in 1981.
Again shitforbrains, why hasn’t Biden frozen the terrorists money???

What leadership does not look like.

“You may recall that during the chaotic U.S. withdrawal in Afghanistan, Biden made no public appearances for four days.“

And the consequences of a senile puppet as a front for rule by committee. Always takes longer to make a policy decision while the rivals fight for personal advantage.

Right now it’s how to blame Trump.

Um...retard?

The US is sending its most advanced aircraft carrier and its heavily armed strike group to Israel's coast and will supply the country with more weapons and ammo

Biden just gave Hamas $6 billion.

I would hide in the basement as well if I did that.
We keep handing money to terrorists. We can’t take care of working Americans but foreign companies get a pass.

Because you're stupid, I'll try to explain it just a bit...
Saudi Arabia just came out and backed the Baby-Murdering-Scum in Hamas. Which, for the time, queers the deal Israel and them had going on. The Saudis produce a lot of oil, ICYMI. Which I suspect you miss a lot of things. And they can produce a lot more if they're in the mood. Or -- They can stop producing it. BAM!! Just stop.
Iran is run by Hezbollah, not the other way around. Hezbollah is threatening to bombard Israel with rockets. BADASS Rockets. Not like the little Roman Candles Hamas used.
If Hezbollah does this, Israel will, IMO, slap the living shit out of Iran. And Iran will fight back. Hard. Real hard. If Israel starts to lose (very possible) they will do something they have never done before -- Ask the USA for help.
If we get in, Russia gets in. Do you think that Putin meeting with the Assahollah 3 times this year was just an accident?
We send ships. Russia takes one out, We take out a Russian ship in retaliation....

Are you following any of this or are you still mouth-breathing and gaming?

That's what I thought
WHAT a fucking retard.

So.........teabaggers have this theory, that Russia will be involved in this conflict, so fucking outrageous,
BUT it must be true, so the US sends in OUR military, to protect another country, against RUSSIA?
WHY aren't they insisting on cutting funding for israel?
Like they are with Ukraine?

"Saudi Arabia just came out and backed the Baby-Murdering-Scum in Hamas".
Are you surprised?

Trump defended Saudi, he thinks THEY are our friends.

Pentagon sends new wave of troops to Saudi Arabia even ...​

1696951464685.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2019/10/11 › penta...

Oct 11, 2019 — Trump has repeatedly pledged to pull U.S. forces back from overseas entanglements. “We want to bring our soldiers back home. These are endless ...

Turns out they are Trump's "Friends".

'I love the Saudis': Trump business ties to kingdom run deep​

1696951595782.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article

Oct 12, 2018 — NEW YORK (AP) — He's booked hotel rooms and meeting spaces to them, sold an entire floor in one of his buildings to them and, in desperate ...

Report: Jared Kushner's $2 Billion Saudi Check Appears ...​

1696951647519.png
Vanity Fair
https://www.vanityfair.com › News › Jared Kushner

May 23, 2022 — Back in April, The New York Times reported that Jared Kushner's four years of Saudi ass-kissing and murder-excusing had paid off in the form ...

Attachments

• 1696951595827.jpeg
    1696951595827.jpeg
    1.6 KB · Views: 4
BFD.
Biden will probably bomb Americans and weddings like Obama.

Trump revokes Obama rule on reporting drone strike deaths

In Somalia, there were a total of 263 U.S. counter-terrorism airstrikes, drone strikes, and ground raids from 2003 to 2021. Of the 263, the majority (202) occurred under the Trump administration. Collectively, between 1,479 and 1,886 people have been killed in the U.S. strikes in Somalia: between 1,389 and 1,696 militants, between 34 and 121 civilians, and between 56 and 69 unknowns.

Civilian casualties from U.S. drone strikes - Wikipedia

Israeli Airstrikes Hit Marketplace and Mosques in Gaza, Killing Dozens

The strikes also hit two hospitals, schools and infrastructure, the U.N. said.

Because you're stupid, I'll try to explain it just a bit...
Saudi Arabia just came out and backed the Baby-Murdering-Scum in Hamas. Which, for the time, queers the deal Israel and them had going on. The Saudis produce a lot of oil, ICYMI. Which I suspect you miss a lot of things. And they can produce a lot more if they're in the mood. Or -- They can stop producing it. BAM!! Just stop.
Iran is run by Hezbollah, not the other way around. Hezbollah is threatening to bombard Israel with rockets. BADASS Rockets. Not like the little Roman Candles Hamas used.
If Hezbollah does this, Israel will, IMO, slap the living shit out of Iran. And Iran will fight back. Hard. Real hard. If Israel starts to lose (very possible) they will do something they have never done before -- Ask the USA for help.
If we get in, Russia gets in. Do you think that Putin meeting with the Assahollah 3 times this year was just an accident?
We send ships. Russia takes one out, We take out a Russian ship in retaliation....

Are you following any of this or are you still mouth-breathing and gaming?

That's what I thought
So, does Trump and Kushner still support their personal cash cow Saudi Arabia?

Since Trump and Kushner are best friends forever with the Saudi Prince, shouldn't the two be speaking out against this Saudi stance and encourage them to continue to support Israel, and not Hamas?

Trump mouths off on everything else going on, why not this?

Does Trump support Hamas over Israel, like Saudi Arabia?

So, does Trump and Kushner still support their personal cash cow Saudi Arabia?

Since Trump and Kushner are best friends forever with the Saudi Prince, shouldn't the two be speaking out against this Saudi stance and encourage them to continue to support Israel, and not Hamas?

Trump mouths off on everything else going on, why not this?

Does Trump support Hamas over Israel, like Saudi Arabia?
Foreign Policy and diplomacy is too complicated for simpletons. Shouldn't you be watching The View? I'm sure Whoopi has something on why you're all such victims today. Kinda like when the passengers and crew almost escaped from the Island but Gilligan screwed it up?

Forum List

Back