Biden Deserves Credit, Not Blame, for Afghanistan

Afghanistan has not been transformed. It’s back to the same safe haven for terrorist organizations it was in 2000.

There’s only one solution to the problem and it’s one that no one wants to do.

The Taliban has not been reformed. If they were they wouldn’t have taken over through a violent armed coup. If they were transformed, they would not be executing people they deemed to be infidels as they are doing today.

The Taliban is the same today as they were twenty years ago. The only difference is now they much better armed and they are emboldened because they credibly believe they just defeated the United States in a prolonged war.

American involvement in a war that has gone on for over 40 years, is largely over. Final details yet to be seen.

The conflict/war in the Afghan region will remain, and likely spread back towards Pakistan, where the Taliban has roots, a base, and support of significant factions within the ISI
The ISI controls the Taliban.

Afghanistan has not been transformed. It’s back to the same safe haven for terrorist organizations it was in 2000.

There’s only one solution to the problem and it’s one that no one wants to do.

The Taliban has not been reformed. If they were they wouldn’t have taken over through a violent armed coup. If they were transformed, they would not be executing people they deemed to be infidels as they are doing today.

The Taliban is the same today as they were twenty years ago. The only difference is now they much better armed and they are emboldened because they credibly believe they just defeated the United States in a prolonged war.

Do you have any proof that the Taliban is "executing people they deemed to be infidels as they are doing today", or are you just blathering?

If you do, I'm sure the entire world would want to know, if you don't, then STFU!

Do you have any proof that the Taliban is "executing people they deemed to be infidels as they are doing today", or are you just blathering?

If you do, I'm sure the entire world would want to know, if you don't, then STFU!

Why are you defending a vicious terrorist organization which executes infidels and forces young teenage girls into marriages? What’s your connection to this organization?

Or are you just rejoicing because they defeated the US in a prolonged war?

Why are you defending a vicious terrorist organization which executes infidels and forces young teenage girls into marriages? What’s your connection to this organization?

Or are you just rejoicing because they defeated the US in a prolonged war?

I'm defending truth, moron.

I don't just decide that anyone is all evil and that I can say anything bad about them and it must be true.

The Taliban have stated that they are not going back to the way they were 20 years ago, and until they prove otherwise we shouldn't be making false accusations.

Yes, they are "forcing" young girls into marriage, but that's been going on in every civilization since the beginning of time.

If you're so worried about women's rights, perhaps you should investigate the Hasidic Jews here in America. They force their young girls into marriage also. 13 is when a girl is considered a woman.

I'm defending truth, moron.

I don't just decide that anyone is all evil and that I can say anything bad about them and it must be true.

The Taliban have stated that they are not going back to the way they were 20 years ago, and until they prove otherwise we shouldn't be making false accusations.

Yes, they are "forcing" young girls into marriage, but that's been going on in every civilization since the beginning of time.

If you're so worried about women's rights, perhaps you should investigate the Hasidic Jews here in America. They force their young girls into marriage also. 13 is when a girl is considered a woman.
The Taliban has already gone back to their old ways. They tell people like you what they know you want to hear. Only an imbecile would believe them.

I’m not sure why you’re engaging in name calling. Anyone can do that. It takes no special skills

Last edited:
This business about everyone in the Biden administration celebrating and congratulating each other calling this an extraordinarily successful operation is insane.

The only explanation is that they are attempting to gaslight the public. They are trying to convince us that we all didn’t see what we just saw.

From what I've seen, it's an Islamic fundamentalist faction within ISI.
Reflecting the social divide between fundamentalist religion and secular factions within Pakistan.
Pakistan in general controls the Taliban. They fund them. They’ve been giving them shelter since the US invasion.

Pakistan in general controls the Taliban. They fund them. They’ve been giving them shelter since the US invasion.
But not all Pakistan as a whole. Only significant and influential factions within that nation, such as portions of the ISI.

I detailed this in my series of posts back about pages 6-7 of this thread. There is a significant part of the population in Pakistan whom are more secular and don't support the Taliban or fundamentalist Islamic Jihad. Which is why Pakistan is on verge of a "civil war" and why there is no solution to the Taliban and Afghanistan situation without a solution to the divisions within Pakistan.

But not all Pakistan as a whole. Only significant and influential factions within that nation, such as portions of the ISI.

I detailed this in my series of posts back about pages 6-7 of this thread. There is a significant part of the population in Pakistan whom are more secular and don't support the Taliban or fundamentalist Islamic Jihad. Which is why Pakistan is on verge of a "civil war" and why there is no solution to the Taliban and Afghanistan situation without a solution to the divisions within Pakistan.
The Government of Pakistani controls the Taliban. They use the ISI as the tool to do that.

The Government of Pakistani controls the Taliban. They use the ISI as the tool to do that.
Parts of "the Government of Pakistan" and parts of "the ISI" do such. Not ALL!

Like I said, see my earlier posts on how a couple of Yanks at lower levels started their own covert and influential campaign to expand a war within Afghanistan to drive the Soviets out and set the stage for later manipulations by others.

You are missing the depths and nuances of events here.

Parts of "the Government of Pakistan" and parts of "the ISI" do such. Not ALL!

Like I said, see my earlier posts on how a couple of Yanks at lower levels started their own covert and influential campaign to expand a war within Afghanistan to drive the Soviets out and set the stage for later manipulations by others.

You are missing the depths and nuances of events here.
The ISI is part of the Pakistani government.

Forum List

Back