Biden Amin. should've adopted an enclave strategy in Afghanistan.

Way to move the goalposts. I said nothing about turning all of Afghanistan into an enclave and you well know it

You are being dishonest.
hahahhahaha---no, I didn't move anything--just adding ANOTHER point on how it's totally different
...and, doesn't matter---you can't have that many enclaves per territory because Afghanistan is MUCH bigger
...what will these enclaves accomplish?

hahahhahaha---no, I didn't move anything--just adding ANOTHER point on how it's totally different
...and, doesn't matter---you can't have that many enclaves per territory because Afghanistan is MUCH bigger
...what will these enclaves accomplish?

I never suggested what you are claiming. You are dishonest. I could say a liar but I would suggest you are simply ignorant about what you are talking about.

Try studying some history.

Oh yeah, 66,000 Afghan soldiers were killed in battle because they "didn't give a shit".

Tell some more lies.
YOU are dishonest--the Taliban went through the country like a hot knife through butter
surrenders after surrenders ----some without a fight--the ANA had American equipment/vehicles/etc--STOP the bullshit----the ANA was crap --just like a lot of South Vietnamese units ....North Vietnam also took care of the South Vietnamese ''quickly''

I never suggested what you are claiming. You are dishonest. I could say a liar but I would suggest you are simply ignorant about what you are talking about.

Try studying some history.
Berlin and Afghanistan !!!! hHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH wooooojoogogoogogogoooohoohoho
.....sounds like you've been doing drugs

YOU are dishonest--the Taliban went through the country like a hot knife through butter
surrenders after surrenders ----some without a fight--the ANA had American equipment/vehicles/etc--STOP the bullshit----the ANA was crap --just like a lot of South Vietnamese units ....North Vietnam also took care of the South Vietnamese ''quickly''

Dishonest on your part. The Afghan National Army was abandoned by the United States just as the South Vietnamese Army was abandoned by the United States.

How can you expect people to fight when their most powerful ally abandons them?

Dayton3 hahhahahahahahh--you haven't proved they will work ...YOU claimed it--YOU have to prove it
West Berlin worked quite admirably. I know there are major differences between Berlin and Afghanistan but that in no way indicates the same basic strategy would not work.

I never said that.

Ultimately, it does not matter. You will never do any good talking with people that have their mind completely made up, and have no room for any thoughts other than their own. It has been decided it is a bad idea, therefore it is a bad idea.

Is why I barely even try any more. A lot in here have shown they have absolutely no concept at all, they are entirely talking from a political viewpoint. That is all the justification they need.

Forum List

Back