Biden admin wants 20% unrealized capital gains tax on the “RICH”. I am all for this.

You stupid greedy Moon Bat.

57% of the people in the US don't pay ANY of that despicable trillion dollars a year Federal Income tax.

They are the welfare queens living off the government teat.

Stop being a fucking greedy envious little pathetic piece of shit wanting other people to pay your fucking government bills.

We should be reducing spending rather than raising taxes.

You didnt read my post before replying. Why?

If the cult does this, it will crash the stock market.

We all know this.

The cult will not admit it. They will claim the racist right hates poor people.

It is a great idea!

20% is too low. I would prefer 40% or 60%.

If some one bought a stock for $100 per share and now it is worth $1000 per share., they should have to give the government 60% of the $900 gain, or $540.

THERE IS NO DOWN SIDE.

I am with the cult on this one. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONGRESSIONAL REPS AND GET THIS PASSED!

TODAY, I AM A CULTIST.

Full Disclosure: I want the stock market to crash.

Bluebloods Better Be Bled

Do any of the Preppies' slaves know that their Masters' inheritance starts with zero capital gains? If Daddy bought it at $100 and it reaches $500 when he dies and it is given to Junior, the mooching son can sell it right away without being charged with any capital gains.

You do realize that our current middle class standard of living is far beyond anything the wealthy of the past could even hope for?

We have machines doing the work of tens of servants, all accessible by even moderately poor people.

Progressives concentrate on money, not what even small amounts of money today gets you compared to what large sums got you even a century ago.
"Progressives" Spend other peoples money.

This would take a whole lot of small time people out of the stock market.

If they did that I would cut my 401k contributions drastically because my 401k is tied to stocks. I don't want 20% taken from me because I am indirectly tied to stocks

Or like my grandma who over time bought some stocks here and there in safe bets to invest in to get a small profit over time with. Her small profit becomes negligible and no longer even worth it.

Opening the doorway for the government to get more money is never cut and dry or simple. It will lead to them vying for more and more. If we make a crack they will drive a wedge right into it.

The whole "tax the rich" is just a wolf in sheep's clothing.
HeirHeads Are Graverobbers

100% tax on inheritance, with an exemption for the first $100,000, will eliminate all other taxes. Americans must believe the ghosts of angry HeirDads will haunt them if they don't take this option. Aristocracies and democracies cannot co-exist. A nation based on birth and not worth will die of crib death.

Cult members….what will happen when people sell stock to pay the government for the unrealized capital gains?

Walk us stupid NON CULT members through the math and logic.

Make the billionaires liquidate their stocks to pay the federal government…flooding the market with available stock and crashing the values of all stocks.

I LOVE THIS IDEA!

PLEASE PASS THIS BILL AT 60%, 80%, fuck…..90%.

VOTE FOR IT! EAT THE RICH! FUCK THEM! ITS YOUR MONEY! TAKE IT!

On that note...

20220328_144422.jpg

The note at the end of OP should make that clear.

I pulled out of capital equity almost entirely in January.

For my portfolio, a stock market crash would be GREAT.

This bill will cause that, so I want the cult to win.

The cult will refuse to admit this will crash the market…as you note.
Well... it would actually be great for me too.
I have too much cash. But I am not trading now

Whenever I see him, I just think about how he was so lazy, he was kicked out of a commune.

Your money is Bernie’s money! :auiqs.jpg:

The cult is functionally retarded.

They are just floating another trial balloon to see how their identity politics are working. And, if they start from such an absurd position if they actually start negotiations on it, then they can give up a football field and the other team will still not be in field goal range.

November can't get here soon enough, it really can't!

Forum List

Back