Biblical hailstorm covers Cordoba, Argentina in 4.9 feet of hail within 15 minutes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Biblical hailstorm covers Cordoba, Argentina in 1.5 m (4.9 feet) of hail within 15 minutes video and pictures - Strange Sounds

Heavy hail and rain this afternoon affected the cities of Almafuerte, Embalse, La Cruz and Rio Tercero in southwest of Córdoba, Argentina.

VIDEOS and PICTURES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what happens when you go against the people of the world..................... don't ask it's something to write.
Those not infiltrated by cult leaders like Clintons and Obama's will get it bhaahahhahah

( Governments going against the people of the world in general)
Forcing cake making
marriage etc..................

Last edited:
Biblical hailstorm covers Cordoba, Argentina in 1.5 m (4.9 feet) of hail within 15 minutes video and pictures - Strange Sounds

Heavy hail and rain this afternoon affected the cities of Almafuerte, Embalse, La Cruz and Rio Tercero in southwest of Córdoba, Argentina.

VIDEOS and PICTURES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what happens when you go against the people of the world..................... don't ask it's something to write.
Those not infiltrated by cult leaders like Clintons and Obama's will get it bhaahahhahah

Has anybody blamed Boooossshhhh or Trump yet?

• Banned

VIDEOS and PICTURES

Has anybody blamed Boooossshhhh or Trump yet?

No Obama made up for that when he killed two Americans " Drone strike they'll never see it coming" .

hailstorm-cordoba-7.jpg

VIDEOS and PICTURES

Forcing cake making

Yeah, I guess that's why we got Harvey, Irma and Maria. It was those goddamned Clintons and Obama's fault!!!

Argentina has gone against the people of the world?

LoL nooo I was talking about how the GOV. goes against the people of the world.

How so? Admittedly, I am not up to date on the actions of their government. I have enough trouble keeping up with our own. lol

Oh I was just blabbering it as being pay back from the powers above meaning like Mother nature is getting pissed at all these evil doings taking place around the world.

Marriages , cake baking, shit like that =).

VIDEOS and PICTURES

Forcing cake making

Yeah, I guess that's why we got Harvey, Irma and Maria. It was those goddamned Clintons and Obama's fault!!!

Yep, that's the higher powers the unseen is powerful more powerful than those who can't see the other dimensions of life they only see what's in front of them. Closed minds think alike and are controlled alike.

It's called living on planet fantasy lol.

VIDEOS and PICTURES

Forcing cake making

Yep, that's the higher powers the unseen is powerful more powerful than those who can't see the other dimensions of life they only see what's in front of them. Closed minds think alike and are controlled alike.

It's called living on planet fantasy lol.

I think the idea that natural phenomena like hailstorms and hurricanes are the result of some deity being upset with we humans is absurd. If there is a god, he doesn't care about Barack Obama. Or Donald Trump.

I think the idea that natural phenomena like hailstorms and hurricanes are the result of some deity being upset with we humans is absurd. If there is a god, he doesn't care about Barack Obama. Or Donald Trump

"Time and chance happen to all men"

Mostly, it's just that -- time and chance. But if a People followed God, they live under His shield. When they turn, and abandon God, they no longer live under His divine Protection, so they are now exposed to the whims of "Mother Nature."

That's how that works

VIDEOS and PICTURES

Forcing cake making

and it seem hurricanes is what happens when you vote in a adulterer and female assaulter as Potus.

Argentina has gone against the people of the world?

LoL nooo I was talking about how the GOV. goes against the people of the world.

How so? Admittedly, I am not up to date on the actions of their government. I have enough trouble keeping up with our own. lol

Oh I was just blabbering it as being pay back from the powers above meaning like Mother nature is getting pissed at all these evil doings taking place around the world.

Marriages , cake baking, shit like that =).

Crazy. Mother nature does not care about such things.

and it seem hurricanes is what happens when you vote in a adulterer and female assaulter as Potus.
No, that happens when a NATION (the People) accept and encourage sexual perversions like homosexuality.

Really I think the Pres is a sexual pervert, an adulterer and a female abuser, and many came forward and accused him, but as we know those women lied according to him and Sarah.

Wonder what perversion Israel did: besides their horrible sandstorms. Hail.

I think the idea that natural phenomena like hailstorms and hurricanes are the result of some deity being upset with we humans is absurd. If there is a god, he doesn't care about Barack Obama. Or Donald Trump

"Time and chance happen to all men"

Mostly, it's just that -- time and chance. But if a People followed God, they live under His shield. When they turn, and abandon God, they no longer live under His divine Protection, so they are now exposed to the whims of "Mother Nature."

That's how that works

Oh brother, and God created scientists who say its due to global warming.

Forum List

Back