Bevelyn Beatty, Christian who painted over BLM mural, says take your country back.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Right on, Bevelyn, use their own tactics against them. Let's start using violence against these American hating scum!

In the video below you can see Bevelyn Beatty Co-Founder of ‘At the Well Ministries’ attempt to cover up the mural painted in front of Trump Tower in Manhattan. The mural has police stationed around it to protect it by order of Mayor de Blasio.
Bevelyn takes a can of paint from the back of her car, walks over to the mural she dumps the can out. She then gets on the ground to spread the paint over the yellow lettering. A man in tan can be heard yelling expletives at her and then asks the police to stop her, which they did.

Right on, Bevelyn, use their own tactics against them. Let's start using violence against these American hating scum!

In the video below you can see Bevelyn Beatty Co-Founder of ‘At the Well Ministries’ attempt to cover up the mural painted in front of Trump Tower in Manhattan. The mural has police stationed around it to protect it by order of Mayor de Blasio.
Bevelyn takes a can of paint from the back of her car, walks over to the mural she dumps the can out. She then gets on the ground to spread the paint over the yellow lettering. A man in tan can be heard yelling expletives at her and then asks the police to stop her, which they did.

The City of New York seems to be spending a lot of money and a lot of manpower to protect this BLM "mural" designed to troll President Trump (why else was it put in front of Trump Tower)

I guess they have the money to burn, I would have guessed that resolving the city's sky high murder rate would be higher on their priorities?

And didn't DeBlasio get the word? President Trump and his family don't live there any more.

The City of New York seems to be spending a lot of money and a lot of manpower to protect this BLM "mural" designed to troll President Trump (why else was it put in front of Trump Tower)

I guess they have the money to burn, I would have guessed that resolving the city's sky high murder rate would be higher on their priorities?

And didn't DeBlasio get the word? President Trump and his family don't live there any more.
I think the Supreme Court would rule this kind of behavior on the part of a city government to be illegal. It's obviously intended to target a specific person, and that clearly violates the constitution prohibition on bills of attainder.

She represents the 20%-30% of the black vote that will go to Trump, topping his 15% in 2016, the most in a long time that didn't vote Democrat.

We need more brave ones like this woman

Media blackouts on those; they're proud of their censorship and thuggery. I'm surprised anyone has heard about this woman.
She just started this crusade 2 weeks ago, I think, and her videos have gone viral. She now has +35k subscribers on her youtube channel. Not huge, but shes just getting started.

This is the power ONE DETERMINED HUMAN BEING HAS

One of the comments from a black commenter (lots of replys agreeing with him)

Sean John
Majority us Blacks feel this way, we can't say it openly. She's a Hero. ALL LIVES MATTER

She is my pick for Babe of the Day

diary-header-small.jpg

Most of those killed in New York are Black Americans....the democrat party understands that no matter how badly they treat Black Americans, 95% will still vote for the democrats......so why would they use any resources to help Black communities in their cities?

Most of those killed in New York are Black Americans....the democrat party understands that no matter how badly they treat Black Americans, 95% will still vote for the democrats......so why would they use any resources to help Black communities in their cities?

Liberals have been using blacks for over a century.

Forum List

Back