Better Business Bureau: Trump Lied About Trump University Rating

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The watchdog group said it received "multiple customer complaints" about the now-defunct business.

The Better Business Bureau on Tuesday briskly refuted a number of statements that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has made about Trump University, the now-defunct real estate seminar provider that many students allege was a scam.

In last Thursday's Republican debate, the candidate defended Trump University despite the multiple lawsuits brought by former students and the state of New York.

Challenged by Fox News moderator Megyn Kelly about Trump University's D-minus rating from the Better Business Bureau, Trump said that "right now it is an A."

During a commercial break, Trump was caught on camera presenting the debate hosts with a piece of paper that he said showed that rating. "The Better Business Bureau just sent it," Trump can be heard telling Fox News moderator Bret Baier. "This just came in, we just got it."

As to Trump's basic claim, the watchdog group said, "Trump University does not currently have an A rating with BBB. The BBB Business Review for this company has continually been 'No Rating' since September 2015.

More: Better Business Bureau: Trump Lied About Trump University Rating

Oh my! Oh dear! Looks like Trump lied again.

Because of so many student complaints, he could maintain only a poor D- until the business closed.

Does Trump not think anyone bothers to fact-check his lies? He knows his hardcore base of radical arsonists don't care how much he lies. They just want to burn down the house.

The watchdog group said it received "multiple customer complaints" about the now-defunct business.

The Better Business Bureau on Tuesday briskly refuted a number of statements that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has made about Trump University, the now-defunct real estate seminar provider that many students allege was a scam.

In last Thursday's Republican debate, the candidate defended Trump University despite the multiple lawsuits brought by former students and the state of New York.

Challenged by Fox News moderator Megyn Kelly about Trump University's D-minus rating from the Better Business Bureau, Trump said that "right now it is an A."

During a commercial break, Trump was caught on camera presenting the debate hosts with a piece of paper that he said showed that rating. "The Better Business Bureau just sent it," Trump can be heard telling Fox News moderator Bret Baier. "This just came in, we just got it."

As to Trump's basic claim, the watchdog group said, "Trump University does not currently have an A rating with BBB. The BBB Business Review for this company has continually been 'No Rating' since September 2015.

I'm shocked. But if he showed them the A rating from Aug. 2015, he is right--A was it's last rating. He may not have known it had gone inactive. He has been pretty busy, you know. I don't like Trump, but let's get him on something good, please.

I'm shocked. But if he showed them the A rating from Aug. 2015, he is right--A was it's last rating. He may not have known it had gone inactive. He has been pretty busy, you know. I don't like Trump, but let's get him on something good, please.

Can't you read? From the OP:

"The Better Business Bureau just sent it," Trump can be heard telling Fox News moderator Bret Baier. "This just came in, we just got it."

Can't you read? From the OP:

"The Better Business Bureau just sent it," Trump can be heard telling Fox News moderator Bret Baier. "This just came in, we just got it."
okay, Lakhota. "WE" is his campaign people. He doesn't know where they got it except they said here you go boss. He may have assumed BBB sent it, or his folks told him that or he inferred it. I WANT HIM CAUGHT RED HANDED WITH HIS LITTLE HAND IN THE COOKIE JAR, NO WAY TO WEASEL OUT OF IT.
Trumpsters don't care if he lies, anyway.

The only reason he got an A as his last rating is because he stopped enrolling students and kept the business on the books until the bad ratings expired and rolled off the books.

When the fraudulent university was a going concern, he got a D-, and that's all that counts.

I expect Adolf Trump's Gestapo will ignore this thread.

Vigilante
Just imagine. One of the tens of thousands in american indian babies murdered in their mother's womb might have been the next Obama.
You know. The Obama who has never visited an indian reservation. Never sat down with American Indian leaders.

Forum List

Back