Betos quick fall from grace

I think a lot of people quickly noticed the arrogance behind Beto's presidential run. Who the hell runs on the credentials that he lost a Senate election once? :dunno:

I think Gay Pete replaced Beto as the youngish White guy in the mix and since Gay Pete, is well, GAY, that's what the Media likes more. I don't see Biden, Bernie, or Warren staying strong until the end. Harris? She checks the POC and Woman boxes, but is a dumb as a box herself.

They liked Beto because he was polling well against Cruz, who is the antichrist, in a red state. If Beto were challenging anybody else anywhere else, they wouldn't remember his name today.

The corporate media was tonguing this guys balls all of 9 months ago.

Now Robert is like a eunuch in a whorehouse.

The corporate media will build you up and tear you down to meet their needs.

The left wing idiots don’t seem to realize this.
The Media tried as hard as they could to push the White Hispanic. But they gave up when he was revealed to be a complete idiot.

I guess they figured out they could do without the skate boarding drag queen vote; most of the illegals and legal Hispanics wouldn't turn out for a rich white faggot that is obviously stupid.
That`s your second gay post and I haven`t gone any further in this thread. Jeezus! Take your gay fantasies elsewhere please. I`m not interested.

The Media tried as hard as they could to push the White Hispanic. But they gave up when he was revealed to be a complete idiot.

I guess they figured out they could do without the skate boarding drag queen vote; most of the illegals and legal Hispanics wouldn't turn out for a rich white faggot that is obviously stupid.
That`s your second gay post and I haven`t gone any further in this thread. Jeezus! Take your gay fantasies elsewhere please. I`m not interested.

You seem to be really over reacting. Hit too close to home?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I haven't said a thing about gays', whoever they are, just faggots, who of course want to be the center of attention 24/7, because they're mentally ill and think their 'issues' and needs are the most important things in the world. the correct term for your ilk is homosexual fetishist, but since they are so proud of their fetish they want to be called by a ridiculous euphemism I prefer to call them by one of my choice, not theirs. Got a problem with it? Tough shit.

I think Gay Pete replaced Beto as the youngish White guy in the mix and since Gay Pete, is well, GAY, that's what the Media likes more. I don't see Biden, Bernie, or Warren staying strong until the end. Harris? She checks the POC and Woman boxes, but is a dumb as a box herself.

They liked Beto because he was polling well against Cruz, who is the antichrist, in a red state. If Beto were challenging anybody else anywhere else, they wouldn't remember his name today.

Indeed. Cruz is the most unpopular pol in the entire state, and a $30 million + campaign featuring Roberto couldn't beat him. lol Democrats are too self-absorbed and mentally ill to come up with any real strategies except fake news.

Last edited:

HAHAHAHA! OH THAT'S A GOOD ONE! Oh you people are a riot! What a joke! hahah.....

wait.... are you serious? You think Beto had grace at some point?

Only dope addled halfwits like Democrats think running rich white meth heads and deviants is a winning 'strategy'.

HAHAHAHA! OH THAT'S A GOOD ONE! Oh you people are a riot! What a joke! hahah.....

wait.... are you serious? You think Beto had grace at some point?

While he was running against Cruz? Absolutely

Forum List

Back