Beto is a tool

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
If he thinks he can take away people's guns he's really quite naive about life in general, and Americans in particular.

We overthrew the British Empire and tossed them out of our country with our guns.

When the Indians were a threat to isolated farmsteads, we fought them with our guns.

When the South decided they didn't want to be Americans anymore, the issue was resolved with our guns.

We stand ready and willing, the best-armed people in the world, and the most free because we are armed, to fight any tyrant who thinks he can take our guns.

Against all that history, Beto is a nothing, a nobody, doomed to be a footnote that will quickly be forgotten.

He doesn't even have a real name, just "Beto" which sounds like the name of a clown.

The T-shirt says: "Hell yeah, we're going to take your AR-15's!"

If I saw someone wearing a shirt like that, I would want to punch him in the mouth.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Beta is the first Democrat to admit that the moment Democrats think they have the power to come for your guns, they will.

If he thinks he can take away people's guns he's really quite naive about life in general, and Americans in particular.

We overthrew the British Empire and tossed them out of our country with our guns.

When the Indians were a threat to isolated farmsteads, we fought them with our guns.

When the South decided they didn't want to be Americans anymore, the issue was resolved with our guns.

We stand ready and willing, the best-armed people in the world, and the most free because we are armed, to fight any tyrant who thinks he can take our guns.

Against all that history, Beto is a nothing, a nobody, doomed to be a footnote that will quickly be forgotten.

Military. the olden days, Lock and load.

If I saw someone wearing a shirt like that, I would want to punch him in the mouth.

upload_2019-9-14_13-17-41.png

Not even necessary for the puny deranged gun-grabbers. You do know that most commercially-available AR-15 rifles still have bayonet lugs on them, don't you? Gun-grabbers like Beto the Clown would look pretty silly having a fuckable hole where their belly button should be.

m4_bayonet.gif

What I find interesting is that Beto has supporters who have no clue what a tool he is. They're actually buying these T-shirts and wearing them.

Just a few weeks ago Democrats would call you a liar if you said Democrats were coming for their guns.

The T-shirt fills me with anger that so many people would have so much contempt for the United States Constitution.

Fuck that guy.

beto_men__05858.1568342156.jpg
Every Democrat who told us over the years that Democrats aren't coming for your guns are ignorant fools and or liars.

Thank God for President Trump. If he never did anything else, at least he forced the Democrats to rip off their masks, revealing just how ugly they really are.

Geez! Does this mean that the gun pussies are no longer afraid of that Hogg kid in Florida? For the record, the SC Heller decision affirmed that we can regulate guns. I support voluntary buy backs and nothing more.

Not even necessary for the puny deranged gun-grabbers. You do know that most commercially-available AR-15 rifles still have bayonet lugs on them, don't you? Gun-grabbers like Beto the Clown would look pretty silly having a fuckable hole where their belly button should be.

m4_bayonet.gif

That makes them all the more dangerous, get them off the streets and out of the hands of morons.

Fuck that guy.

Every Democrat who told us over the years that Democrats aren't coming for your guns are ignorant fools and or liars.

Thank God for President Trump. If he never did anything else, at least he forced the Democrats to rip off their masks, revealing just how ugly they really are.
Democrats are proving what we've always said about Democrats to be true.

Fuck that guy.

Do you have an AR 15 and what do you use it for??

Forum List

Back