Beto Breaks Laws To Aid & Abet Caraval Illegals

"Nobody needs to know": Beto campaign converting campaign resources to assist border crossers?

"Has the Robert “Beto” O’Rourke campaign illegally converted campaign resources to provide assistance to border crossers?

That’s certainly what it looks like in this latest Project Veritas video, where several people discuss and execute a plan to use prepaid credit cards funded by the campaign to buy food and supplies to route to asylum seekers already in the US. That plan was apparently known and approved by O’Rourke’s campaign manager Jody Casey, among others."

Pro-Open-Border, Pro-Illegal / Illegal-1st-Americans-2nd, Anti-US-Immigration-Law-Enforcement ... typical Democrat...

there was a time when the lawlessness of the leftists went unnoticed

those days are over

Why doesn't Rafael use his real name?
Rafael Cruz goes by Ted

Because that is his father's first name, dumbass! He goes by "Ted" because his middle name is Edward, just like "Ted" Kennedy's first name was Edward.

Please refer to post #8.

Why? It agrees exactly with what I said, dumbass!

How incredibly stupid and illiterate can you get?

I quoted post #8 above. You just edited your post after the fact, dumbass!

If stupid were illegal, we could not build enough prisons to house the number of libtards like you in this country. We'd just have to invade Mexico and put you on the other side of the wall.

Did Cruz's Dad have something to do with JFK's death, Trump said so.
He meant Dubyas Dad

Why doesn't Rafael use his real name?
Rafael Cruz goes by Ted

Because that is his father's first name, dumbass! He goes by "Ted" because his middle name is Edward, just like "Ted" Kennedy's first name was Edward.

Please refer to post #8.

Why? It agrees exactly with what I said, dumbass!

How incredibly stupid and illiterate can you get?

I quoted post #8 above. You just edited your post after the fact, dumbass!

If stupid were illegal, we could not build enough prisons to house the number of libtards like you in this country. We'd just have to invade Mexico and put you on the other side of the wall.

Did Cruz's Dad have something to do with JFK's death, Trump said so.
He meant Dubyas Dad

Well I do not know what he means when opens his mouth. I am not God. I don't read minds.

Forum List

Back